Mary Juan Ah

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
With this legalization coming on in multiple states. If it became legal in your state would you raise it and let that become part of your farming operation ?

skyhightree1":2gggykhj said:
With this legalization coming on in multiple states. If it became legal in your state would you raise it and let that become part of your farming operation ?

Having spent a lot of time at the controls of things that could or would end the lives of my fellow man, I would stay as far away from it as I could - I need to be sharp all the time.

You want your kids school bus driver using it?

I know I am considered a dinosaur, but you use it on my place or near me you will definitely NOT like my response.

Call me a hard nosed dickhead if you like. Perhaps I am. But if you call me for help at 0230 you can be certain I am there. I will come with a shotgun and a sledgehammer.

If the shotgun is required I will use it. If I need to get in to your house, shop or barn to help ........ well, we can discuss replacing your door tomorrow over coffee. LOL

But drugs and many things do not mix.

Relaxing the rules might just cause you to lose someone. Seen it a few times.

So - the answer to your question is - Nope.

I actually have morals and ethics and cash is important to live, but not as important to me as the lives of those I work with, live with and have as neighbors.

Legalization of this is simply one more slippery step on a steep slope in my opinion.

A long winded response to your question - my apologies - I would never include it in my operation.

Merry Christmas.

Logar":3rg80zv7 said:
skyhightree1":3rg80zv7 said:

Having spent a lot of time at the controls of things that could or would end the lives of my fellow man, I would stay as far away from it as I could - I need to be sharp all the time.

You want your kids school bus driver using it?

I know I am considered a dinosaur, but you use it on my place or near me you will definitely NOT like my response.

Call me a hard nosed dickhead if you like. Perhaps I am. But if you call me for help at 0230 you can be certain I am there. I will come with a shotgun and a sledgehammer.

If the shotgun is required I will use it. If I need to get in to your house, shop or barn to help ........ well, we can discuss replacing your door tomorrow over coffee. LOL

But drugs and many things do not mix.

Relaxing the rules might just cause you to lose someone. Seen it a few times.

So - the answer to your question is - Nope.

I actually have morals and ethics and cash is important to live, but not as important to me as the lives of those I work with, live with and have as neighbors.

Legalization of this is simply one more slippery step on a steep slope in my opinion.

A long winded response to your question - my apologies - I would never include it in my operation.

Merry Christmas.

Personally I would because it does help some people and is approved by the medical industry. I am a part of an industry " Alcohol " that kills more folks than mary juan ah. Just because I help produce the alcohol doesn't mean that the person drinking the alcohol is free of blame for doing things like drinking and driving. If they drink and kill someone it is not my fault. The same as a gun manufacturers. If it ever becomes legal here I got 2 old tobacco green houses that will be filled to the brim. The fact is anyone that drives is behind controls that can end your life or others its your personal responsibility to not do anything to jeopardize your fellow man not the manufacturer of something.

skyhightree1":lp7ntr7c said:

If it is legalized in Kentucky which would require the deliberation and support of great men in legislative office, I would not hesitate. After all, half the country's supply of Mary Juan Ah is already grown here.

Logar":13c394g1 said:

Maybe I am out of line if I am please ignore this, but that is a bizzare preface to whether someone should grow Mary Juan Ah.

I don't see a problem with it if is legal. I wander if it would still be the cash crop it is if it were available everywhere

Craig Miller":p0p3ufy3 said:
I don't see a problem with it if is legal. I wander if it would still be the cash crop it is if it were available everywhere

Craig. My brother sold his industrial building in Colorado Springs actually Pueblo to a company growing greenhouse Mary Juan Ah. They are making a bundle.

Bright Raven":diqmblr3 said:
Craig Miller":diqmblr3 said:

Craig. My brother sold his industrial building in Colorado Springs actually Pueblo to a company growing greenhouse Mary Juan Ah. They are making a bundle.

Funny how liberals think your evil if you smoke a cigarette but it's cool to smoke marijuana.

Depending on the hassles yes I would. It's going to be difficult, though, because banks won't take the cash made. I have a hard time with large piles of cash around because you become a target. With how paranoid you get from smoking it (I've heard :D ) I'd end up likeGrit and that's no way to live.

Caustic Burno":1yukiqd8 said:
Bright Raven":1yukiqd8 said:
Craig Miller":1yukiqd8 said:

Funny how liberals think your evil if you smoke a cigarette but it's cool to smoke marijuana.
Funny how I'm called a liberal, yet I couldn't care less if people smoke. I just don't want to pay for their healthcare.

Caustic Burno":2zbweml1 said:
Bright Raven":2zbweml1 said:
Craig Miller":2zbweml1 said:

CB, I would personally not smoke either one. In fact, I personally would not grow it. Not for ethical, moral, liberal or conservative reasons but because I don't like crop farming. But if the legislature approves it, then, I don't condemn someone for working for a living growing it.

Bestoutwest":15d288id said:
Caustic Burno":15d288id said:
Bright Raven":15d288id said:

Funny how I'm called a liberal, yet I couldn't care less if people smoke. I just don't want to pay for their healthcare.

Same could be said about abortion.

Bright Raven":26xf2ob6 said:
Caustic Burno":26xf2ob6 said:
Bright Raven":26xf2ob6 said:

CB, I would personally not smoke either one. In fact, I personally would not grow it. Not for ethical, moral, liberal or conservative reasons but because I don't like crop farming. But if the legislature approves it, then, I don't condemn someone for working for a living growing it.

Hemp is already being grown Ron. Heavily regulated.

TennesseeTuxedo":3epm2hgk said:
Bright Raven":3epm2hgk said:
Caustic Burno":3epm2hgk said:

Did not know that. Is it making money?

Caustic Burno":aqqrgs7g said:
Bright Raven":aqqrgs7g said:
Craig Miller":aqqrgs7g said:

I will never understand how villianized tobacco was/is and how marijuana is touted as good.
Years ago bout all the farms around here raised a little tobacco including this one. Just a news article about how some old tobacco barns are being "repurposed" with an anti smoking message, all the while legalizing marijuana is being discussed.

Bright Raven":3og2jpm2 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3og2jpm2 said:
Bright Raven":3og2jpm2 said:

Did not know that. Is it making money?

Beats me. Very new program. I'll dig into it next week when I'm at the farm.

Bestoutwest":21pbq9o3 said:
Depending on the hassles yes I would. It's going to be difficult, though, because banks won't take the cash made. I have a hard time with large piles of cash around because you become a target. With how paranoid you get from smoking it (I've heard :D ) I'd end up likeGrit and that's no way to live.

They are only not accepting it because it's still illegal federally. I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem taking that money if the feds legalized it

I won't mess with it until they make a round up ready version...then I'm selling the cows and pulling my retirement and going all in...of course I will be dead by then because Indiana is quite slow moving on these types of issues.

Tons of it is already raised here. Legalized, and the price would fall through the basement. It would eventually go the way of tobacco-----the philip morris and RJ reynolds types would get rich, the farmers would go broke, and the drug heads would smoke themselves stupid.

Latest posts