Mary Juan Ah

Help Support CattleToday:

On the news last night, an 80 year old and 83 year old couple were pulled over for not using blinker. Found 80 plus pounds of the stuff in their car, they told the police they were giving it away as Christmas presents... they were arrested and charged with a felony!

Fire Sweep Ranch":3fj8xc6r said:
On the news last night, an 80 year old and 83 year old couple were pulled over for not using blinker. Found 80 plus pounds of the stuff in their car, they told the police they were giving it away as Christmas presents... they were arrested and charged with a felony!
The cops were probably jealous cause they weren;t on their crismas gift list

dun":yfcsp6ev said:
Fire Sweep Ranch":yfcsp6ev said:
The cops were probably jealous cause they weren;t on their crismas gift list[/quote

theyll split it up later, before the bulk of it makes it to the evidence room...

ALACOWMAN":1sxcvpk3 said:
dun":1sxcvpk3 said:
Fire Sweep Ranch":1sxcvpk3 said:
The cops were probably jealous cause they weren;t on their crismas gift list[/quote

theyll split it up later, before the bulk of it makes it to the evidence room...

Shrinkage. :lol2:

Bestoutwest":c5r84wu1 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":c5r84wu1 said:
Bestoutwest":c5r84wu1 said:
Funny how I'm called a liberal, yet I couldn't care less if people smoke. I just don't want to pay for their healthcare.

Same could be said about abortion.
It's cheaper than paying for an unwanted child. I wish people would choose to give it up, but I also wish people would Make a lot moreof responsible, intelligent decisions in the first place.

Guy down the road grows hemp for UK. Don't know what hemp is supposed to look like but if its supposed to look like pot he isn't doing very well. He also sales cbd oil does pretty well $$ wise I think

Ky cowboy":2c9l8zs3 said:
Bestoutwest":2c9l8zs3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2c9l8zs3 said:
Same could be said about abortion.
It's cheaper than paying for an unwanted child. I wish people would choose to give it up, but I also wish people would Make a lot moreof responsible, intelligent decisions in the first place.

Guy down the road grows hemp for UK. Don't know what hemp is supposed to look like but if its supposed to look like pot he isn't doing very well. He also sales cbd oil does pretty well $$ wise I think

A few here in the county grow hemp too, I haven't seen any of it, or the other stuff either, so i don't know what it's supposed to look like. From I have heard there are a couple different varieties of hemp grown, 1 doesn't get as tall as the other.

Ky hills":1u3fw29g said:
boondocks":1u3fw29g said:
I don't like the idea of young kids/adults whose brains are still developing using it. (And yes, to some extent I do think it's often a gateway drug). BUT if it really does help with the aches and pains of aging, bad backs, torn rotator cuffs, and all of the slings and arrows of getting older, maybe we should make it available for anyone over age X. (50?60? 70 for sure).
I can't grow anything but weeds, so I'd rent out my land to a grower; take payment in product and turn it into edibles. (Brownies, candy etc). "Get stoned and satisfy the munchies all at once!"

I have always regarded it as a gateway drug, and agree very much about it being harmful to developing brains. There appears to be plenty of evidence supporting that walking around these parts. I have heard the arguments for it being used to help with pain, and am still leery of legalization in any form as that is often a slippery slope. That being said the idea of allowing it for terminally ill or elderly with legitimate chronic pain may be a concept that I could possibly entertain. I'm not sure as to how to regulate and control distribution, as the prescription pills have been a fiasco.

Maybe what makes it a gateway drug. Is people have to go through it drug dealers gate to get it..

callmefence":tgkmkjah said:
Ky hills":tgkmkjah said:
boondocks":tgkmkjah said:
I don't like the idea of young kids/adults whose brains are still developing using it. (And yes, to some extent I do think it's often a gateway drug). BUT if it really does help with the aches and pains of aging, bad backs, torn rotator cuffs, and all of the slings and arrows of getting older, maybe we should make it available for anyone over age X. (50?60? 70 for sure).
I can't grow anything but weeds, so I'd rent out my land to a grower; take payment in product and turn it into edibles. (Brownies, candy etc). "Get stoned and satisfy the munchies all at once!"

I have always regarded it as a gateway drug, and agree very much about it being harmful to developing brains. There appears to be plenty of evidence supporting that walking around these parts. I have heard the arguments for it being used to help with pain, and am still leery of legalization in any form as that is often a slippery slope. That being said the idea of allowing it for terminally ill or elderly with legitimate chronic pain may be a concept that I could possibly entertain. I'm not sure as to how to regulate and control distribution, as the prescription pills have been a fiasco.

Maybe what makes it a gateway drug. Is people have to go through it drug dealers gate to get it..

I don't know, reckon there'd be fewer alcoholics if you had to go to a bootlegger to get it?

TennesseeTuxedo":2dy781mx said:
callmefence":2dy781mx said:
Ky hills":2dy781mx said:

I don't know, reckon there'd be fewer alcoholics if you had to go to a bootlegger to get it?

They tried that.... didn't work so good.
You think there would be less shootings if they outlawed guns??

TennesseeTuxedo":p3vre1zg said:
callmefence":p3vre1zg said:
Ky hills":p3vre1zg said:

Not exactly the same. I used bootleggers in college - county was dry. They never tried to push anything harder. Drug dealers do. So they say. I have never used any - not even Mary Juan Ah

callmefence":36t6pxzv said:
TennesseeTuxedo":36t6pxzv said:
callmefence":36t6pxzv said:

They tried that.... didn't work so good.
You think there would be less shootings if they outlawed guns??

Absolutely, take up all the guns.

Knifing deaths might explode but that's the price we pay.

Bright Raven":br28d5f3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":br28d5f3 said:
callmefence":br28d5f3 said:

Not exactly the same. I used bootleggers in college - county was dry. They never tried to push anything harder. Drug dealers do. So they say. I have never used any - not even Mary Juan Ah

Beer is the gateway to hard liquor.

TennesseeTuxedo":9qpj3dp4 said:
Bright Raven":9qpj3dp4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":9qpj3dp4 said:

Doctors office's are gateways to prescription drug abuse.

Drugs , alcohol,guns ,and knifes do no harm on their own. The problem is human and until that is accepted they will always be a problem.

Does anyone remember the corn stories in early America ? Corn was a cash crop so everyone planted twice as much. Then corn became less than half of what it was worth. No gain.

Legalize it nation wide and Supply and demand will catch up. It always does.

Dip N Grow has been hard to come by. In high demand. I use it for berry plants. There are tons of U Tube videos now showing its application to Mary Juan.

So maybe we should get in the market for Grow lights. Dip N Grow and other commodities as well. If these people have extra cash laying around, commodity prices for support apparatuses might make us a nickel or two.

It's really nice to see Bez back in our midst. Best news for CT in a long time.

callmefence":2q6vg0e4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2q6vg0e4 said:
Bright Raven":2q6vg0e4 said:

Drugs , alcohol,guns ,and knifes do no harm on their own. The problem is human and until that is accepted they will always be a problem.

Eradicate humans?

TennesseeTuxedo":2jl8k2pw said:
callmefence":2jl8k2pw said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2jl8k2pw said:

Eradicate humans?
That's a little harsh, but will definitely fix the problem.

True Grit Farms":29krexmy said:
TennesseeTuxedo":29krexmy said:
callmefence":29krexmy said:

Eradicate humans?
That's a little harsh, but will definitely fix the problem.

Merry Christmas guys. Tell five I said the same.

https://youtu.be/TN6UAzYY8qg

Latest posts