Marketing your Beef

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Did you know people are paying $15 for a dried bull stick at PetSmart? And they weren't even Grassfed, Organic or Natural. Now I really understand the reasoning behind the premium for steers and bulls calves. :nod:

Jogeephus":37ezilgm said:
Did you know people are paying $15 for a dried bull stick at PetSmart? And they weren't even Grassfed, Organic or Natural. Now I really understand the reasoning behind the premium for steers and bulls calves. :nod:

I want to know what you were doing in a PetSmart....... :lol:

grannysoo":2e980kfw said:
Jogeephus":2e980kfw said:

BUSTED. Yeah Joe, what were you doing there? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HerefordSire":2qudjxqh said:
grannysoo":2qudjxqh said:
Jogeephus":2qudjxqh said:

Joe for your sake, I hope you were buying a bird feeder to shoot Crows off of. :lol:

HerefordSire":1enkp5uu said:
grannysoo":1enkp5uu said:
Jogeephus":1enkp5uu said:

Where else are you going to find a good curry comb for your cattle? :lol2:

backhoeboogie":v4sxolub said:
Jogeephus":v4sxolub said:

Applying as dean. He thought it was a pet training academy.

I figured he was buying 50 pound sacks of 12% protein feed for $20 per sack. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

HerefordSire":pvmo4jeb said:
backhoeboogie":pvmo4jeb said:
Jogeephus":pvmo4jeb said:

Applying as dean. He thought it was a pet training academy.

I figured he was buying 50 pound sacks of 12% protein feed for $20 per sack. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That's the price you gotta pay to deliver organic beef. :mrgreen:

Kidding aside, Petsmart is a good example of why when it comes to pets people think with their hearts and not their minds.

Jogeephus":lnn3iyqu said:
Kidding aside, Petsmart is a good example of why when it comes to pets people think with their hearts and not their minds.

Jogee, another example of that is these pet hotels that are cropping up in the urban areas. You can drop your pet off, they have luxury accomodations, and you can watch a streaming video of them on the internet at anytime while you are on vacation... My vet says his friends from vet school are making a fortune off these things.

skyline":2stgdvam said:
Jogeephus":2stgdvam said:

Jogee, another example of that is these pet hotels that are cropping up in the urban areas. You can drop your pet off, they have luxury accomodations, and you can watch a streaming video of them on the internet at anytime while you are on vacation... My vet says his friends from vet school are making a fortune off these things.

Yep, its amazing. I have a friend who works for a vet in a big town and they have visitation rooms that you pay to visit your pet. Reservations are required since the rooms stay booked. Once again I am humbled by my lack of understanding of the modern man.

Jogeephus":1spxaqqc said:
Yep, its amazing. I have a friend who works for a vet in a big town and they have visitation rooms that you pay to visit your pet. Reservations are required since the rooms stay booked. Once again I am humbled by my lack of understanding of the modern man.

Hush, man! Some hospital (human) administrator will read this and get ideas.