March Photo Contest

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Snow/ice Winter pictures

In the past ya'll have sent photos to the person over the photo contest. This time we are going to try just posting the pictures directly to the board below here. 👇🏽 At the end of March ya'll are all welcome to come back click the like button to who's (or is it whom shoot I sleep through English that day.) 1 picture you like out of the March photos.

I had issues with the new board being able to see the photos on the polls.

Hopefully this will work out. We will at least give it a try.

In the past I let the winner pick the next month's subject for the Photo contest or a prize. If ya'll act right we may continue with that if ya'll like doing that. In put is always good. 😊

Have a blessed week. Stay safe and enjoy your day. 🙋🏽‍♀️

Checking the county road for fallen trees and at the end, the paved farm road.

y4mbuVy0tfJxQZ0siVh-HpCvqyeyVvt6fXxrBwcGdLwdOVVQVV0gygbLlmYW6__m54cskRDSV8tEqkpk0pG8Mvk96hBliCvkrIm6KRwlfTw-1HzOGA8SpJVRAI9Ii5uH2mQ6ql9FGJsFMtxN9cp-5CV1GvFxlc2SZBjSv3dbnR5IoHB5imEedXE1Ng_w5wbccHQ

My Brangus cows didn't seem to mind the cold but also seemed confused on what this white stuff was. I will add that in October I noticed the cows had much heavier coats than they normally do.

y4mGPWbB3XdIFKth7lyGmjxCuXAVJF8Z3Jz79vi0SXYD3Ldjw06eUycctqww4_KM-cb8peD-4uBrgjh8P6RVxRo0NySBBaPVKf815nzQ1FDy4FAz-gpP7bAcxB-XkF608xkeQ3yhEB42-bJBvVgkqNHfzkcYFb5tpZb3UO5laMIBgJXWIirdqNKYZiime9SEab-

And these girls fortunately did not get frost bite. Those long ears are for dissipating heat.
y4mhwmLbu59e883knilxn9qvtAiKM89jUJVA0bBoczEqXu_UcBTeXc3BL09RhX6B9dAm1LKnuwTCl1a6HMRO9ULoZKBSdvTzWS6IM8X_E7H26uYXvPc8AUWM_hE_FIc47jjR5PtSllM0mXwR2W_WSwgBMyAwGuh9_uYlX-JSZ3GVD9oB3N9SmzX2XgLC59yNUXP

Well, we're through the snow and cold.. we're into the mud, our road is a MESS, video doesn't do the ruts justice, they're nearly a foot deep and coming back up my truck was working hard to churn through it with decent mud tires... Now they have the grader out here, moving the mud around (as if that's going to help)

Well, we're through the snow and cold.. we're into the mud, our road is a MESS, video doesn't do the ruts justice, they're nearly a foot deep and coming back up my truck was working hard to churn through it with decent mud tires... Now they have the grader out here, moving the mud around (as if that's going to help)

Heck yea!!! Wheeeeeeee! That was fun! Enjoy the view. ❤

My Brangus cows didn't seem to mind the cold but also seemed confused on what this white stuff was. I will add that in October I noticed the cows had much heavier coats than they normally do.

y4mGPWbB3XdIFKth7lyGmjxCuXAVJF8Z3Jz79vi0SXYD3Ldjw06eUycctqww4_KM-cb8peD-4uBrgjh8P6RVxRo0NySBBaPVKf815nzQ1FDy4FAz-gpP7bAcxB-XkF608xkeQ3yhEB42-bJBvVgkqNHfzkcYFb5tpZb3UO5laMIBgJXWIirdqNKYZiime9SEab-

And these girls fortunately did not get frost bite. Those long ears are for dissipating heat.
y4mhwmLbu59e883knilxn9qvtAiKM89jUJVA0bBoczEqXu_UcBTeXc3BL09RhX6B9dAm1LKnuwTCl1a6HMRO9ULoZKBSdvTzWS6IM8X_E7H26uYXvPc8AUWM_hE_FIc47jjR5PtSllM0mXwR2W_WSwgBMyAwGuh9_uYlX-JSZ3GVD9oB3N9SmzX2XgLC59yNUXP
You might find that in a couple months the hair on their ears is white! I've seen it happen to several cows when they were close to getting frostbite

Latest posts