Maping Missouri

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":3qhf3n88 said:
Just added it to my favorites, can't wait to play with it! Thank you!
When did Missouri move to the frozen north?

dun":1zc4hsm4 said:
MistyMorning":1zc4hsm4 said:

I just looked at it briefly, but I thought it looked like you could map other areas as well. Oh, well, it looked like it was pretty cool anyho.

MistyMorning":1d7aoxed said:
dun":1d7aoxed said:
MistyMorning":1d7aoxed said:

I just looked at it briefly, but I thought it looked like you could map other areas as well. Oh, well, it looked like it was pretty cool anyho.
That's why I specified MISSOURI in the title!

dun":6g553n07 said:

Quit hollering at me already, it was late when I looked at it. Now go and find me something similar to that for MN. :D

MistyMorning":shc9sirj said:
dun":shc9sirj said:

Quit hollering at me already, it was late when I looked at it. Now go and find me something similar to that for MN. :D

Dun, She's asking you to bring her a different rock :D

backhoeboogie":382ttlsl said:
MistyMorning":382ttlsl said:
dun":382ttlsl said:

Dun, She's asking you to bring her a different rock :D
I told her I have a lump of coal for her stocking but she won;t come and get it.

I tried it with Indiana and it worked pretty well. I went to the stats layer in my brief stay with it. Seems I'm on the high end of the educational achievement scores around here. That makes me proud, cause I worked my tail off getting through 8th grade.

the other states is new feature. I don;t know how accurate it is, but I enjoy looking at land that I have intreest in and seeing all of the features. The aerials arent fine enough detail to pick out cattle in the pastures though.

Latest posts