Manure stains on cows

Help Support CattleToday:

chloe101

Reaction score
Hi I have a show coming up and I cant get the manure stains out of my cow. I was her like almost every day and I cant get the stains out. Any ideas? Please and thanks.

what color is your cow? some of the kids in
4-H use baby powder or corn starch on white animals or some of that colored "show sheen" stuff they put on colored animals. There is black for black animals and brown for brown colored animals.( might be called "hold it" I think, Sorry, can't remember the proper name, )but you can find it at the feed stores up here in canada, and probably can find it in feed stores down there. Ask around..

Cowboy Magic Green Spot Remover. Works like a charm. A friend shows a mostly white paint horse and she uses it for touch ups and I have used it to get stain off of my horse's socks.

cowboy-magic-greenspot-remover.jpg

Check your show rules. If it is a blow & go show, you can't use any colored grooming products or adhesives.

Good luck and have fun!

Wow! Never heard of Cowboy Magic Green Spot Remover. Maybe being north of the "49th" and in a small community might have something to do with it. Will try to remember to pass that by the local feed store, maybe they can bring it in.
Would be good to try it on sheep, maybe, it is almost impossible to get stains out of their wool due to they have a different consistancy than cow hair. Even tried "woolite "on them without any luck.. Thanks chippie, will check into it, as the kids always used baby power.
Knew one kid who dyed his sheep brown. The problem was that he did it way to far before show and sale and it had grown out a bit and looked pretty weird, a brown sheep with white roots :lol:

Latest posts