Man's Best friend

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
Man's Best Friend has always been the dog. Here's a simple test to prove it.
Lock your Wife or Girlfriend along with the dog in the trunk of your car for 15 minutes, now see which one will be waging their tail and so glad to see you when you open it . :nod: :nod: The Dog wins everytime.

john250":q1f2i0vo said:
That's funny. But, I think you are in deep doo-doo. I don't know you. :eek:

Mr. john , I'm out of reach of most, but i did hear something go over the house that i thought was a cruise missile. It was probably just a empty beer bottle swapping ends as it was thrown at me.

Does this work with husbands? Mine is out of town. Any volunteers out there?

Lammie":1ei0g25t said:

Only if I can dress up like the Lone Ranger! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: (Sorry couldn't help myself)

Lammie":2fxwjhok said:

Nope...open the truck lid and the husband and the dog will be curled up sound asleep. :heart:

TexasBred":3nndfvwr said:
Lammie":3nndfvwr said:

Nope...open the truck lid and the husband and the dog will be curled up sound asleep. :heart:

You are probably right. My husband isn't a dog fan, though. Only man I know that does not like dogs. I think that he had a deprived childhood.

Jogeephus":3ej0ol1r said:
Lammie":3ej0ol1r said:

Only if I can dress up like the Lone Ranger! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: (Sorry couldn't help myself)

Note how skillfully I ignore him...

Okay, I deserved that. :oops:

Lammie":1kpdle34 said:
Jogeephus":1kpdle34 said:
Lammie":1kpdle34 said:

Note how skillfully I ignore him...

Okay, I deserved that. :oops:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Its been raining here all day and I got cabin fever. Decided to try out TEP's meat ball recipe to surprise sweet thang when she gets home from work. ;-) Hope I don't get any of the sauce on my Lone Ranger mask. ;-) :lol2: :lol2:

Lammie":1555jn66 said:
TexasBred":1555jn66 said:
Lammie":1555jn66 said:

You are probably right. My husband isn't a dog fan, though. Only man I know that does not like dogs. I think that he had a deprived childhood.

My husband doesn't like dogs very much either, he prefers Cats, says they are easier to keep.

curtis":1ss2tow9 said:
john250":1ss2tow9 said:
That's funny. But, I think you are in deep doo-doo. I don't know you. :eek:

Mr. john , I'm out of reach of most, but i did hear something go over the house that i thought was a cruise missile. It was probably just a empty beer bottle swapping ends as it was thrown at me.

Gosh Curtis your right...... it was just an empty beer bottle.....did ya think I would waste a full one? :p

Latest posts