Management Software

Help Support CattleToday:

We took the leap and had internet installed at the new place. The long term goal is to have a scale, E id's, and an office in the barn where the working facilities are. Then I'll probably break down and get Cattlemax again.
I like really like the idea of having an app that can take advantage of the RFID's. But any program I have I want to be able to use anywhere I could use my pocket notebook. Calfbook allows any of us to input info anywhere on any device, and that info is stored on the device as well gets stored in the cloud once the device is in service and synced. So information I put on my device ends up on my wife's device as soon as we are synced.
Cattlemax may well be an option if and when Elon gets his satellites up and running for our area.

I
I like really like the idea of having an app that can take advantage of the RFID's. But any program I have I want to be able to use anywhere I could use my pocket notebook. Calfbook allows any of us to input info anywhere on any device, and that info is stored on the device as well gets stored in the cloud once the device is in service and synced. So information I put on my device ends up on my wife's device as soon as we are synced.
Cattlemax may well be an option if and when Elon gets his satellites up and running for our area.
I'm gonna have to check out Calfbook. Thanks.

It's pretty basic but I think that's what I like about it lol

Edit: it doesn't have an option to connect to an rfid reader, which I won't like if I ever get a reader

Look into this maybe. Ive never used RFID wand interfacing but it says it supports it.

Seems to me that if anyone is NOT going to have a cellular internet connection it would be a rancher.
I agree, they should at least have made it so that you can input your data on your phone or tablet and then when you go home it can synch up with the online version using your Wi-Fi.

Seems to me that if anyone is NOT going to have a cellular internet connection it would be a rancher. They really missed the boat there.
I'm still using it offline on a windows 7 computer.

I'll give them a plus 1, prior laptops' screen went bad. Moved the program to a newer computer but it wouldn't activate. They had already stopped supporting the offline version but I emailed them anyway asking for help. They got me up and running.

Latest posts