Man slaps 2 year old in Wal-Mart!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Was not his kid! He,s 61-told the woman to shut the kid up or he would,kid was haveing a meltdown--he slaps the kid in the face several times.. He's in jail..Big,scary looking guy.
I'll admit there's been times I was tempted,but I Repete my mantra--"They are not mine,I do not have to take them home,they will not be waiting for me" It works on kids and stupid adults too.

Bad move by the 61 year old. Real bad move. He's lucky the Mother didn't get a'hold of the nearest jar with a handle on it and break it across his forehead.

Wow! If that would have been my kid or grandkid, I'm afraid I'd be in the next cell for assault with intent to kill.

I totally understand how annoying it is, one night at Wally World this toddler had a screaming fit for 30 minutes and you could hear them all over the store. Finally I had enough and went looking for a manager to get the people to calm down their kid down or leave. They left the store before I found one. But good grief, to haul off and slap a stranger's baby?? This guy had no self control whatsoever.

That happened right around the corner from my work, you would just have to understand what it's like it that Walmart. I'm guessing the poor old codger finally had enough and snapped. :lol2:

RD-Sam":ek040odx said:
That happened right around the corner from my work, you would just have to understand what it's like it that Walmart. I'm guessing the poor old codger finally had enough and snapped. :lol2:
Well, he told the mother. She didn't or couldn't...

RD-Sam":4qmxl5g4 said:
Well, he told the mother. She didn't or couldn't...

The "poor old codger" is the one that had the meltdown. I pity his little doggy at home.

You need to see this guy!!! Big -scary looking :shock:
I pity his wife and children!! Wonder what he has in his backyard/basement :eek:

If he lives close by, he probably has nothing in his basement, probably gets broken into on a regular basis. :lol2: You would just have to live here to understand.

So he takes it out on a baby?! He did that to my kid they wouldn't have a trial for HIM!!

He better be glad it wasn't one of my children or I would have gone medieval on him. No one lays a hand on my children - cept of course any school teacher or principal that's helping me mold them into decent additions to society.

Between wallie world and HEB, I see all kinds. Best one was a woman with five kids from about 12 to 4, going ape over some .25 cent tube tops. Just buying all they had... Meanwhile, most of her kids are escaping. She starts looking for them, or rather she sends the remainder of her kids to look for the lost ones while she's deciding on bright green or safety orange. Walks up to the register with four of five, not quite all of them. The last one is found and she's just whaling on him in the store while the cashier is ringing her up. I swear, she had 15 tube tops. The kids that aren't getting whaled on are wandering off, she's yelling at them, it was a hoot. If she'd concentrated less on trashy clothing and more on those kids, she might not have lost them. I got the same cashier and she was rolling her eyes, you can hear the woman yelling and beating on the way out. Better than TV!

Jogeephus":36dwu4zj said:
He better be glad it wasn't one of my children or I would have gone medieval on him. No one lays a hand on my children - cept of course any school teacher or principal that's helping me mold them into decent additions to society.

I went medieval on a guy one time about one of my kids. Best I recall, I had him picked up off the floor and against the wall with one hand, and the other hand had a .38 shoved up in one side of his nose. I don't remember much about it, but I heard that I was reeeeeeeally pi$$ed off. Probably lucky that I didn't go to jail that day...

Control your little snot nosed rug rats and you won't have to worry about people telling you to control your kids.

Walt

peg4x4":2og2baxq said:
Was not his kid! He,s 61-told the woman to shut the kid up or he would,kid was haveing a meltdown--he slaps the kid in the face several times.. He's in jail..Big,scary looking guy.
I'll admit there's been times I was tempted,but I Repete my mantra--"They are not mine,I do not have to take them home,they will not be waiting for me" It works on kids and stupid adults too.

There's no excuse for this guy. If he's offered some sort of a deal, he better take it. Slapping a two year old! Now if he's slapped the mother, that's different. I guess he's too much of a coward to hit a grown person. :mad: I saw him on TV this morning and he does look like a grouch, but he could have turned and left the store at any time.

Txwalt":1u12s44z said:
Control your little snot nosed rug rats and you won't have to worry about people telling you to control your kids.

Walt

other ways to do things sir....force will be dealt with accordingly..by my use of excessive

:tiphat: have a nice day

dieselbeef":3lru7no8 said:
Txwalt":3lru7no8 said:

Walt

other ways to do things sir....force will be dealt with accordingly..by my use of excessive

:tiphat: have a nice day

I don't see where I condoned this guys behavior.

Walt