Man slaps 2 year old in Wal-Mart!

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo":2v8jz8v5 said:
Jogeephus":2v8jz8v5 said:
He better be glad it wasn't one of my children or I would have gone medieval on him. No one lays a hand on my children - cept of course any school teacher or principal that's helping me mold them into decent additions to society.

I went medieval on a guy one time about one of my kids. Best I recall, I had him picked up off the floor and against the wall with one hand, and the other hand had a .38 shoved up in one side of his nose. I don't remember much about it, but I heard that I was reeeeeeeally pi$$ed off. Probably lucky that I didn't go to jail that day...
:shock: :shock: :shock: I wouldn't even want to know what he could have done to make you that mad.

Txwalt":1joo441h said:
Control your little snot nosed rug rats and you won't have to worry about people telling you to control your kids.

Walt

I never had problems with my sons in stores. I made sure to go when they were awake, rested, fed and happy. I used to cashier at Target and there were way too many folks in there with kids who should have been in bed at ten at night with their parents dragging them around. I swear, half the time it's because the child wants or needs a nap. If I saw a kid having a melt down, I always leaned over and thanked mine for behaving well.

Lammie":1e7m80xd said:
Txwalt":1e7m80xd said:
Control your little snot nosed rug rats and you won't have to worry about people telling you to control your kids.

Walt

I never had problems with my sons in stores. I made sure to go when they were awake, rested, fed and happy. I used to cashier at Target and there were way too many folks in there with kids who should have been in bed at ten at night with their parents dragging them around. I swear, half the time it's because the child wants or needs a nap. If I saw a kid having a melt down, I always leaned over and thanked mine for behaving well.
Good posts

Have never and will never slap anyone else's child.But I spent the night in a county jail for going to fist city on a guy who slapped his kid in the face.
The kid fell out of his stroller,face was bleeding and the father picked her up and slapped her.I came unwound. :mad: :mad:
I was turned loose the next morning and had the satisfaction of knowing the father suffered more than the little girl though.

Cal

I'm a dispatcher and supervisor in a 911 center but we take all kinds of calls, not just the emergency ones....

and I GUARANTEE you that people are getting crazier, and meaner and much more dangerous!!!

Sure not the same world when I started in that job 21 years ago!! :(

(and my family wonders why I lock my doors all the time AND keep a gun in the house!!)

grannysoo":1eazplnc said:
Jogeephus":1eazplnc said:
He better be glad it wasn't one of my children or I would have gone medieval on him. No one lays a hand on my children - cept of course any school teacher or principal that's helping me mold them into decent additions to society.

I went medieval on a guy one time about one of my kids. Best I recall, I had him picked up off the floor and against the wall with one hand, and the other hand had a .38 shoved up in one side of his nose. I don't remember much about it, but I heard that I was reeeeeeeally pi$$ed off. Probably lucky that I didn't go to jail that day...

That's the same thing I would've done if anyone hit my wife. Of course, some of these parents need to be slapped for letting their kids scream at the top of their lungs for half an hour. Sometimes the child needs to be spanked, and I"ve seen sometimes the child is being neglected by their parents (that's when I really want to wail on them).

FarmGirl10":f5qgyh5n said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: I wouldn't even want to know what he could have done to make you that mad.

This was in the hospital about 20 years ago, when a male nurses aid came to draw blood from my son. It was obvious that he didn't have his game together and started sticking my son in the arm fishing for a blood vessel. He started wallowing that needle around in his arm and I told him to stop and get someone else, not to touch my son again, all the while my son is crying from being scared and in un-necessary pain. He then proceeded to stick my son again, AFTER I TOLD HIM NOT TO, and started gouging and fishing with that needle. I removed the needle and him from my son and had the "Come to Jesus" talk with him.

From what I have heard, the talk was more of a "Are you ready to go to Jesus" talk....

And you know, I just don't get mad about things. It's almost impossible to get me riled up. But then, if you hurt one of mine, things change.....

Calman":1ecs5gm0 said:
Have never and will never slap anyone else's child.But I spent the night in a county jail for going to fist city on a guy who slapped his kid in the face.
The kid fell out of his stroller,face was bleeding and the father picked her up and slapped her.I came unwound. :mad: :mad:
I was turned loose the next morning and had the satisfaction of knowing the father suffered more than the little girl though.

Cal

I congratulate you for doing what was right, even though it came with consequences. :clap: :clap: :clap:

perda04":8w7g3xwz said:
A view from across the pond.

European commercial

There is a similar one here, only the end is different when the kid starts to cry and rage the Mother does the same thing and the child looks so shocked it stands still and is well behaved for the rest of the shop.

but back to post...if someone hit one of my kids I'd swing for them, they wouldn't do to anyone elses, as a life time in traction would put pay to that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FzgvXdQ9vE this link might help to see commercial.

Latest posts