Man o man found my dream place

Help Support CattleToday:

Beautiful...

...and yet, my attention couldn't help but be drawn to the taxes...

...whoever can pay a pretty penny for that place will sure be paying more taxes than that per year?

...don't ya think?

It is a nice dream to dream...

DavisBeefmasters":3cs9fx51 said:
Beautiful...

...and yet, my attention couldn't help but be drawn to the taxes...

...whoever can pay a pretty penny for that place will sure be paying more taxes than that per year?

...don't ya think?

It is a nice dream to dream...

Our Taxes for the 160 acres we have in $500 for the year and we are 30 mins from a larger city. The ranch is not really near much not a very big town at all.

Wow! 8) 8) Can't let my wife see this we would moving north again. :) She has been talking about something like that for 50 years. Hunny Do go for it, you will always wonder if you don't.

Joy in Texas":14y39os0 said:
Wow ,that place is just beautiful. My cows would look really good there.
Joy do you realize it is winter there 14 months out of the year. :shock: Your cows would spend all their time in the saloon. Didn't even say if the saloon was stocked. Of course after your cows holed up in there I guess it would be "stocked". :D

It isn't that far north. In fact Hunny Do would have to move south to live there. There are great summers in that area. They grow lots of grass. Winter might be a little different than Joy's cows are use to.

Ryder":229bouvz said:
Joy in Texas":229bouvz said:
Wow ,that place is just beautiful. My cows would look really good there.
Joy do you realize it is winter there 14 months out of the year. :shock: Your cows would spend all their time in the saloon. Didn't even say if the saloon was stocked. Of course after your cows holed up in there I guess it would be "stocked". :D
:D LOL I just said they would look good there. No my cows wouldn't be able to take the cold and neither would I . But it is still a beautiful place.

Latest posts