Man amongst Boys

Help Support CattleToday:

Phil A.

Reaction score
New to posting here but a long time lurker.

Looks like we got some wrong eggs put in a few cows. So questions is what size calves should I expect out of the Bull Man amongst Boys? These eggs are to a Sim-Angus cow. Eggs were put in some 3 yr old xbreds who have all had a calf before. So we are not dealing with a dirt road we have run one calf through them so far at least. We do lots of egg work so I understand some mistakes generally we are a running Angus calves in xbred cows. Little nervous how big the calves may end up on this deal. Been pulling blood last 2 days to figure out which ones stuck so we have better handle on how big the issue really is.

Any feedback that can be shared on what we should expect would be greatly appreciated. If I put this in the wrong forum let me know where I should have put it to get best response.

Phil A.

If you don't get a lot of responses here, try steerplanet.com . That board is just about exclusively club calf and I'm sure you'll find many that have used him.

My brothers MAB calves all came in the 85-95 range. Out of Maine-simy-chi angus cows