Making movies is dangerous.........

Help Support CattleToday:

Alec Baldwin interview on ABC with George Steponallofus.
Did you see it, did you believe him?

I didn't, he's a scripted award winning actor. During the interview my thought was how many rehearsals for his performance to get out in front of the lawsuits.
Breaking down and crying while praising the dead woman, swearing his innocence.
Step-on-all-of-us was perfect casting choice to allow him to deflect all responsibility.
What an actor.

Last edited:
Alec Baldwin interview on ABC with George Steponallofus.
Did you see it, did you believe him?

I didn't, he's a scripted award winning actor. During the interview my thought was how many rehearsals for his performance to get out in front of the lawsuits.
Breaking down and crying while praising the dead woman, swearing his innocence.
Step-on-all-of-us was perfect casting choice to allow him to deflect all responsibility.
What an actor.
I read the interview transcript. Another hollywood type that is adamant that people don't kill, guns do....

7444c8b7b4168f19.jpg
Yep he's blaming the gun. Says he never pulled the trigger

I did see part of the interview on Fox last night. didn't see any actual tears during his crying scene. As fox stated, their is NO WAY he entered that interview without being coached by his legal team first. will be interested in seeing the actual raw footage of the shooting since it was apparently caught on film.

It is the only strategy he has to introduce any measure of doubt in the jury's mind

It could work

If the glove don't fit you must acquit

"I cock the gun. I go, 'Can you see that? Can you see that? Can you see that?'" Baldwin said. "And then I let go of the hammer of the gun, and the gun goes off. I let go of the hammer of the gun, the gun goes off."

Alec Baldwin said he "didn't pull the trigger" on the prop gun that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the Rust set — and assistant director Dave Halls is backing him up.

NO WAY he entered that interview without being coached by his legal team first. will be interested in seeing the actual raw footage of the shooting since it was apparently caught on film.
Coached? lol - flat out rehearsed for weeks. I'm sure every talking point was reviewed by his legal team or the "interview" never would have happened.

IF not for my cynicism, I would have found him very believable.
As noted, he's an award-winning actor, well versed in portraying fiction as fact.
He got his point across very well.
"Someone is responsible for her death. But it's not me."

It was more of an 'informercial' than an interview.
I believe the attorneys for the woman's family are requesting the unedited
'raw footage' of the interview.

Last edited:
On Friday 2/18/23 the New Mexico prosecutor downgraded the type of involuntary manslaughter charges facing Alec Baldwin,
from a minimum of 5 years in jail to a maximum of 18 months if convicted. He cited Baldwin's litigious lawyers as the reason.
New Mexico's prosecutor is just another lying attorney. The truth is he screwed up and charged Baldwin with a law that didn't
exist in New Mexico until after the shooting. Seems attorneys on both sides of the law are as deceitful as they come.

Last edited:

Latest posts