Make me feel like a Woman

Help Support CattleToday:

Well after starting all this I gotta come out of the closet and admit I usually iron my own shirts.

and I ain't apologizing to no one for it. :cowboy:

3waycross":xwqym1io said:
Well after starting all this I gotta come out of the closet and admit I usually iron my own shirts.

good for you and don't apologize to anyone.

3waycross":i7d18cl9 said:

There is nothing wrong with looking good every day. Having said that, my prayer has been answered and my hub is getting knit pullover shirts for work. I can keep up with those as long as I hang them up quickly and button the top button to keep the collar sharp. They start to look bad when you don't hang them with the top button undone. Then I will just have to iron pants. :frowns:

Lammie":2g39j7ds said:
Fred Belknap":2g39j7ds said:
I didn't know anyone ironed anymore.

When I tell my friends and co-workers that I iron, I am normally met with a stare like, how was it a friend of mine put it? Like a cow staring at a passing train. Thank God he's getting pullovers. I should be able to maintain those without the iron. I'm just too cheap to pay someone else to do what I can do myself. Work was using a laundry service for them, but they came back looking like they had been jammed in the trunk of a car and someone had slept on them. I had to launder them all over again anyway. Might as well just do it myself.

I think thats why they make dryers with the anti wrinkle cycles now!

GMN

Latest posts