MainTainer

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef

Reaction score
What is a maintainer. Sounds like something my husband DOES NOT do to the eguipment!

Well there is a battery maintainer which keeps batteries charged, there is a road maintainer/grader, there is a software package called a maintainer, and yes there are people that are considered maintainers. Beyond that I am drawing a blank . :lol: :lol:

I completely understand. I saw on another board something about a maintainer. New breed maybe? Or a misspelling for Mountaineer? Isn't that what west virginians call themselves. (atleast thoes that arn't proud of beining a redneck) No offence ment to all you competant rednecks out there!!!!!

certherfbeef":210cpo23 said:
What is a maintainer. Sounds like something my husband DOES NOT do to the eguipment!

It's a Maine-Anjou-Angus cross, same as LimFlex, SimAngus, etc. I think you can use either color Angus to produce the cross. You might find more info available on the Maine site: http://www.maine-anjou.org/

A Maintainer is a registerable calf out of one registered Maine parent. They are very popular for showing, and most of the junior shows have specific classes for them now.