Magnolia Hereford Assoc. Show and Sale - Feb 17

Help Support CattleToday:

farmwife

Reaction score
The Magnolia Hereford Association is sponsoring the 49th annual Show and Sale. Every animal is shown (on the halter) and then the sale is held afterwards. This is a great opportunity to purchase some great genetics with the added bonus of the animal being halter broke.

There are 61 lots consigned.

9 Junior Bulls
8 Senior Bulls

23 Junior Heifers
19 Senior Females (many bred)
5 Pairs

Bulls represented include:
Feltons Legend 242
P606
Star Battleground
Star Palliadin
Star Firecracker
BR Moler ET
Feltons Ozzie
Remitall Highway
NS Keno
BR DM Channing ET
Haroldson's Pringle 20X
TRM Mohican -S K-K Zig

Auctioneer: Dale Stith
Show Judge: Tim Lockhart, DeShazer Cattle Company
Sale Consultant: Jim Reed

For more information, send me a private message or contact Tommy Owen at 870-696-3824
Scott Galyon at 903-786-8881

Sale Day Phones Dale Stith 918-760-1550 and Jim Reed 417-860-3102

Hey even I've been to the magnolia national. Isn't that the longest running hereford assn. in the nation or something like that?

Not sure, but I think the Northeast Texas Hereford Association has been around longer -- little over 50 years. As for the longest running in the nation -- I just don't know?

farmwife":2cyt57jh said:
Not sure, but I think the Northeast Texas Hereford Association has been around longer -- little over 50 years. As for the longest running in the nation -- I just don't know?
the north east texas hereford assoc was started by adron budd justiss of omaha tx about 60yrs ago.

What happened to Bo Swilley? He used to call that auction I thought. Is Bo still around?

ollie'":aqoq4429 said:
What happened to Bo Swilley? He used to call that auction I thought. Is Bo still around?
ollie i dont know if he is still around or not.i was in the polled herefords from 92 to 97.an i went to some of their sales during that time.

ollie'":1xtk3zen said:
Thanks Bigbull. You doing alright?
your welcome.im doing good.still trying to get the fences done.so i can get the reg beefmasters.but with this cold weather.im glad that i dont have them right now.

I was actually on the tan bark at Magnolia once. Had champion bull with a calf on his dam. It was for another fella. It might have been back when you were in the PH business bigbull. We might have met back in the day. Nice folks there in Magnolia. I enjoyed my visit. Come to think of it , it might have been champion female with that calf on her. Time has erased the details.

ollie'":2llp7y2e said:
I was actually on the tan bark at Magnolia once. Had champion bull with a calf on his dam. It was for another fella. It might have been back when you were in the PH business bigbull. We might have met back in the day. Nice folks there in Magnolia. I enjoyed my visit. Come to think of it , it might have been champion female with that calf on her. Time has erased the details.
your right we may have met years ago an dont know it.

Just a quick reminder -- Don't forget about the sale. If you have any questions about the lots send me a PM.

Latest posts