magnets

Help Support CattleToday:

peb

Reaction score
Once again i'm here to ask a (may be dumb to you ? ) How do i get a cow to eat a magnet.

peb":17hirtlc said:
How do i get a cow to eat a magnet.

I spilled my morning beverage when I read that!! Now my keyboard is giong to work like willow's!

ok, the cow won't eat the magnet persay. Go get a bauling (sp?) gun. Put the magnet in the gun. Put your arm around her nose and grab her tounge. Slide the gun and magnet into the side of her mouth and start it just down her throught. Then push the lever and pull the gun out. Woopie, she has eaten the magnet!!

hey muratic did you blow it all over your monitor as well.yrs ago that would have made me swallow my chew .whooopieeee
scott

YOU know with smart people like you two on here its a wonder that you both dont own all the cattel in the world . No body else seems to be (all knowing ) like the 2 of you .Thanks for the info :mad:

peb":1aznlzpd said:
YOU know with smart people like you two on here its a wonder that you both dont own all the cattel in the world . No body else seems to be (all knowing ) like the 2 of you .Thanks for the info :mad:

No need to blow your top. Muratic helped you. Just so happened that the way the question was asked struck her funny.
No one is picking on you. Better figure that one out real quick if you plan to stay here long. You know, laughter is good medicine. Lighten up.

i wasnt making fun of you . no way b/c you asked a q an it was answered.but to insertt a magnet you do use a plastic balling gun.ive treated meny cases of hardware.scott

Muratic":3m8j53vl said:
peb":3m8j53vl said:
How do i get a cow to eat a magnet.

I spilled my morning beverage when I read that!! Now my keyboard is giong to work like willow's!
quote]

That depends, Muratic. If you use cream and sugar, your keyboard won't work at all!! ;-) :)

first of all i did'nt blow my top, did'nt i thank her for the info. hell i did'nt know how to get them to down the magnet thought maybe you could just put in in some feed and they would take it down

Medic24":3jnw5m9y said:
Would hope that the acid man's 'magnetic' personality will eventually grow on you. :cboy:

Geez medic, not quite sure how to take that. Is that a compliment?

dane12":1z23yk2x said:
well here is a dumb ?? what do you use magnets for???

Cows are know to eat pieces of metal. The magnet is supposed to gather that metal and hold it so it doesn puncture a lung, damage the heart or anything else.

Use the search engine on this forum and type in Hardware disease. The topic was dicussed a while back.