magazine

Help Support CattleToday:

cleav

Reaction score
looking for good cattle magazines to subscribe to any advice

Drovers abd Beef are both good general information publications. And best of all, they're free

dun

it depends on your location, but i also like Gulf Coast Cattleman (free), Southern Livestock Standard, Weekly Livestock Reporter, The Cattleman, Successful Farming & The Hereford World

dun":10j3npn8 said:
Drovers abd Beef are both good general information publications. And best of all, they're free

dun

How can you get Beef adn Drovers for free dun?

P.S. Beef and Drovers and all those other Cattle and Cattleman Magazine Publications are the best and most informative of the cattle industry and on a commercial and Reg. Purebred base. But for me I like to look at pictures to so I really like Breed Association Magazines like Angus Journal and Limusin World, etc. They always have real big colorful ads showcasing there cattle and bulls and stuff.

CopeMan":1317mdnm said:
dun":1317mdnm said:

dun

How can you get Beef adn Drovers for free dun?

P.S. Beef and Drovers and all those other Cattle and Cattleman Magazine Publications are the best and most informative of the cattle industry and on a commercial and Reg. Purebred base. But for me I like to look at pictures to so I really like Breed Association Magazines like Angus Journal and Limusin World, etc. They always have real big colorful ads showcasing there cattle and bulls and stuff.

Request them via their websites. I like the Red Angus journal for pitchers of purdy cows. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

dun

8) Well guys, since you are on the CATTLE TODAY boards, let me recommend our newspaper, CATTLE TODAY. We have been serving the cattle industry for over 17 years. You will find more information on subscribing on the website, http://www.cattletoday.com. If you want to contact me with your mailing address, I'll send you a sample copy!

If you'd like to see some "purdy" pictures, try the Showbox! Not your everyday run-of-the-mill pasture cows you understand.. but fun to look at!