maddest you've been

Help Support CattleToday:

mdmdogs3":2fncabzo said:
angie":2fncabzo said:
Plenty mad this afternoon. 20 year old son, who consumes a HUGE amount of our money and does not help AT ALL on the farm, is told he needs to stay home this weekend to help bale hay. Guess who skips out when his dad is out hooking up the baler?! I was ON FIRE.

19 year old here that is sooooo abused because we are shipping chickens at midnight on the 4th of July and that is his "favorite holiday and it is just ruined"! (as if we had any control on when that is scheduled :roll: )
I threatened to call the law on him today!
isn't there a place we can send them until their brains catch up with their mouths????

True story
Back in the 70s my uncle didnt milk the cow and left it for my Grandmother to do.
3am when my uncle came home my grandfather actually put a gun to his head and kept it there until he finished milking the cow.
After that my uncle did the chores he was sapposed to do.
About me
I dont get angry like I used to but I have been mad enough to do stupid things. Usually its because of the way others treat other people. Kind of builds up after awhile. Example the way my uncle in the above story treated my grandmother sometimes. Been mad enough to really hurt him for it.

mitch2":2qra3lil said:
mdmdogs3":2qra3lil said:
angie":2qra3lil said:
Plenty mad this afternoon. 20 year old son, who consumes a HUGE amount of our money and does not help AT ALL on the farm, is told he needs to stay home this weekend to help bale hay. Guess who skips out when his dad is out hooking up the baler?! I was ON FIRE.

19 year old here that is sooooo abused because we are shipping chickens at midnight on the 4th of July and that is his "favorite holiday and it is just ruined"! (as if we had any control on when that is scheduled :roll: )
isn't there a place we can send them until their brains catch up with their mouths????

OMG!!!! Can I join this club...not because I want to be a part of it, but because I need some advice!!!

My son, 20 years old, just lost his job, I cut him off from $$ a long time ago, but he still owes me 3800 for a car that he ended up wrecking and did not have his insurance paid up. Lives for free, until we move then he is out on his own, and I'm at a point where I want to care... but I just don't and refuse to be walked upon anymore. And while he was growing up and through high school, I had very little to complain about when it came to him. No more.... 2 years of this crap.

I guess this is the maddest I've been at someone and it is on-going.... I just have to remind myself that he will pull his head out of his-ass someday.

Michele

My friend (lets call him Jim) son was like this. He wouldn't get a job so his Father, Jim kicked him out of the house. He went and lived with his Mother for a while and she kicked him out of the house. He lived with one friend then another then another basically wearing out his welcome everywhere he went. Couldn't keep a job longer than a couple weeks. Then he joined the army. He's been in 2 years now and is doing well. The army has straightened out a lot of kids.

Walt

Txwalt":30bu2yp5 said:
mitch2":30bu2yp5 said:
mdmdogs3":30bu2yp5 said:
angie":30bu2yp5 said:

OMG!!!! Can I join this club...not because I want to be a part of it, but because I need some advice!!!

My son, 20 years old, just lost his job, I cut him off from $$ a long time ago, but he still owes me 3800 for a car that he ended up wrecking and did not have his insurance paid up. Lives for free, until we move then he is out on his own, and I'm at a point where I want to care... but I just don't and refuse to be walked upon anymore. And while he was growing up and through high school, I had very little to complain about when it came to him. No more.... 2 years of this crap.

I guess this is the maddest I've been at someone and it is on-going.... I just have to remind myself that he will pull his head out of his-ass someday.

Michele

My friend (lets call him Jim) son was like this. He wouldn't get a job so his Father, Jim kicked him out of the house. He went and lived with his Mother for a while and she kicked him out of the house. He lived with one friend then another then another basically wearing out his welcome everywhere he went. Couldn't keep a job longer than a couple weeks. Then he joined the army. He's been in 2 years now and is doing well. The army has straightened out a lot of kids.

Walt

My dad weaned me the night of high shool graduation. Gave me two weeks to get out of the house and no I did not go out and celebrate that night.

My dad knew I could fly if I had to and he was right. Can't say I soared at first. Hit the ground a few times but those lessons taught me a lot. This is by far the best thing he ever did for me and it was out of pure love that he did it.

Kind of a depressing thread and subject. I know don't read it, just can not help myself sometimes.

Probably best I do not list things that make me mad, anger is probably my biggest shortcoming and rehashing them gets me mad all over.

Herefordcross":1wdh3eio said:
I shot a cow one time because she wouldn't quit chasing the 4 wheeler!

That seems like a waste.

Latest posts