Macons New Website

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Hey Guys- you all need to give Macon a big Atta Boy for his latest endeavor-- He has puchased the ranchers.net site.-- You could already tell his touchs over the last few days.

Macon its looking good. Haven't even seen any complaints- and from that crew its like a miracle!! Usually at least one person that will even argue about which direction the sun rises from.

Oldtimer":xtagvifh said:
Hey Guys- you all need to give Macon a big Atta Boy for his latest endeavor-- He has puchased the ranchers.net site.-- You could already tell his touchs over the last few days.

Macon its looking good. Haven't even seen any complaints- and from that crew its like a miracle!! Usually at least one person that will even argue about which direction the sun rises from.

Haha. I just wonder which one or two that is.

I thought maybe it was the other way around. With all the NCBA R-Calf posts on here lately, it's starting to look like ranchers.net. In my opinion, that's not a good thing.

Thanks for the heads-up Oldtimer. That can't do anything but good for Ranchers.net. Until now IMO it has always been dominated by a handful of issues (trade/tracking/packer) and one geographic area (northern plains). Anybody from anywhere else felt like Oldtimer almost got to feeling around here a while back. Or if you wanted to see discussion on basic range/herd management etc. you wouldn't get much of a dialogue.

Congratulations Macon. Is there a merging of the two sites in the works?

Craig-TX

I do believe Mr. Gravlee has lost his mind!

He obviously doesn't have enough to do. Maybe we need to post more stuff that needs monitoring so he won't go get into more trouble

dun

Macon has done one great job with this site.
Maybe he can make some improvements on ranchers.net
I very seldom frequent it anymore.

I sure hope there is NOT a merger of the 2 sites in the works!!! That would ruin this great cattle today site!! :D :cboy:

certherfbeef":2k299o4w said:
I sure hope there is NOT a merger of the 2 sites in the works!!! That would ruin this great cattle today site!! :D :cboy:

Probaly right certherfbeef

No possibility of a merger. Two different sets of cattle producers with different problems and priorities.

I did merge both site's Links and probably will eventually merge both site's Classifieds with a totally different classified software program than either site is currently using. But not much else lends itself to a merger.

No possibility of a merger. Two different sets of cattle producers with different problems and priorities.

Thank you Macon, best news I've heard all day!

Latest posts