Macon

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

How do I contact the Board Administrator if I am unable to log in? Apparently contact with the Administrator can only be done via email or private messaging, but it seems that both methods in turn require that you already be logged in. Seems like I'm stuck in a "do loop"! I tried the option that is available for "I forgot my password" and CattleToday then emailed me a new password. I then tried to log in under my original username but with the new password, seemed like that worked. But then I immediately tried to post a "test" post, and got what seems to be an error message that read "Sorry, but that username has been taken by someone else" (or some similar wording)

Try re-registering using a new name or initials. Write the password down so you won't lose it.

If you have already managed to log in let us know.

Anonymous":1u7h25sm said:
How do I contact the Board Administrator if I am unable to log in? Apparently contact with the Administrator can only be done via email or private messaging, but it seems that both methods in turn require that you already be logged in. Seems like I'm stuck in a "do loop"! I tried the option that is available for "I forgot my password" and CattleToday then emailed me a new password. I then tried to log in under my original username but with the new password, seemed like that worked. But then I immediately tried to post a "test" post, and got what seems to be an error message that read "Sorry, but that username has been taken by someone else" (or some similar wording)

Anonymous":1xdjurno said:

If you can see the Logout tab at the top of the page, click it and logout then click the Login tab and re-login. The problem you are having usually occurs when you login on another computer like at work or school and don't logoff, then go home and try to login again.

If none of this helps send me your login name and password and I'll fix it. My email address is [email protected]

Latest posts