Macon

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
Are you in Mexico now? If so, I think it's time you head home.

Be careful............................

Crowderfarms":1bt8vsd0 said:
Mike, Do you actually think our fearless leader is still down there? 8)

I don't know. He may not get the same news as we do?

Plus, he may be having such a good time, that thang may slip up on him.

Tequila will do that to you, you know. ;-)

Anyway, it's time for the boy to come home if he ain't already.

Crowderfarms":1h5118c2 said:

Sorry just cant do it.
This is a family site...

:oops:

Crowderfarms":y44no4te said:

I think Mike is getting worried about his partner. Rumor has it that Macon was to carry a load of Mike's Watermelon Elixir down to Mexico and come back with a load of nondocumented nationals to help Mike with next year's watemelon harvest. ;-) :lol:

TNMasterBeefProducer":1zxi3w6x said:
Rumor has it that crowders rumors are inaccurate and just that rumors. Ya know. I gotta come down that way here pretty soon. Always did want to check out ya feed store. I might stop in there to check it out.

Why don't ya take some of that Sudex hay with you.

He might buy some. :roll:

TNMasterBeefProducer":2v8l0wgm said:
Rumor has it that crowders rumors are inaccurate and just that rumors. Ya know. I gotta come down that way here pretty soon. Always did want to check out ya feed store. I might stop in there to check it out.

OHHHhhh oahhhh
scary. :oops:
Better watch out crowder you may have another stalker...

Jogeephus":lrh4v0hz said:
Crowderfarms":lrh4v0hz said:

I think Mike is getting worried about his partner. Rumor has it that Macon was to carry a load of Mike's Watermelon Elixir down to Mexico and come back with a load of nondocumented nationals to help Mike with next year's watemelon harvest. ;-) :lol:

This "Elixir" might entice the wrong group of workers. ;-)

redfornow":1ar4wtqf said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":1ar4wtqf said:

OHHHhhh oahhhh
Mike, You want some of them bales too?We might get a break with a trailer load...

Crowderfarms":2p1kg2u7 said:
redfornow":2p1kg2u7 said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":2p1kg2u7 said:

OHHHhhh oahhhh
Mike, You want some of them bales too?We might get a break with a trailer load...

I'll take a barn full.......................

MikeC":1g3xj371 said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":1g3xj371 said:

Why don't ya take some of that Sudex hay with you.

He might buy some. :roll:

You might just as well try selling ice to an eskimo as to sell anything to Crowder. All he wants to do is trade for stuff - and the stuff he wants to trade - well...