M6 Ranch ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Dusty

Reaction score
For those who follow the Charolais Breed, is it just me or has anyone else seen the wave of Charolais Breeders across the United States that M6 Ranch has bankrupted... C5, Seminole, Jatzen Lord... Those have been in just the last few years...

Would anyone trust kevin moore, I Heard that his father was a great man why do you hear all the horror stories about him and this program ?

Hi , frist of all welcome to cattle today....Second I see on your frist post you are bad mouthing someone, you should fit in right well here......Third, there is so much Info here, and good people also, come mon in and have some fun...

Just asking, I am a small time guy, only about 30 head.. but Have been watching the industry for quite some time... Just wondering if anyone else has seen this or if it is my thinking off the boat.. ??

Don't know alot about Kevin-- never heard any horror stories, and I think the cattle are pretty good. As far as I know, Kevin didn't bankrupt C5-- and C5 isn't, in fact, bankrupt. Don't know about Mr. Lord, but as for Clark Fain at Seminole, you might want to google him up to see how he got himself in trouble. Don't think Kevin had anything to do with it.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but seen FARAWAY listed on here, Hi JD from Beginning Waters Charolais

Generally not good to come on and infer negative things about an individual without him here to defend himself or the other side of the story...

A good rule for anywhere but especially on the internet regarding discussions about other people:

IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT SOMEONE, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

jmho. Jim

I am not one to bash another breeder.... I do not personally know Kevin... Give him credit... He raises great cattle... He knows how to breed them... It's not his fault that his customers are not good businessmen...

Just specifically happened for you to go off on a rant like that? What did Kevin do to you? The M6 cattle are some of the best spread cattle in the Charolais breed.
Breeders-even the big ones go broke. Most of the time it isn't the cattle business that causes the problem but other businesses they own as well as personal problems...

VLS_ just an example happened yesturday, they held the Lord / Seminole sale, DId kevin show up to a dispersal sale that represented 2 herds that have bought over 35K each most likley from him... NO... Did Kevin bid publicly on the cattle no... He had 2 individuals sit back and buy the semen, embryos, cattle for him.

I have read the posts about Seminole ... sad what happened to him... I would like to be able to give myself a loan like that from myself. but that man sat at the M6 sale and publicly and paid $20,500 for 2/3 of a bull and one year later only get $2500

My point being, don't people see that kevin always takes your money and then drops you at the first chance he gets.... Is that the type of person you want to buy a high priced animal from...

Latest posts