M5 is this at your place

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":3ibphqt0 said:
About 5 hrs south of me . Close to hook tho. There was a video I saw a few weeks back near hear that has one near that big in a barn .
Probably the exterminator from Opp..he's got a few videos of em..

M-5":20xw4g3k said:
ALACOWMAN":20xw4g3k said:
M-5":20xw4g3k said:
About 5 hrs south of me . Close to hook tho. There was a video I saw a few weeks back near hear that has one near that big in a barn .
Probably the exterminator from Opp..
That's him , I know a couple folks from Samson that knows him.
You know any of the Dunn girls from Samson?

farmerjan":3bxzt57p said:
Workinonit Farm":3bxzt57p said:
ALACOWMAN":3bxzt57p said:
What a wimp....I could walk up to that naked,and tear it down with my bare hands...

This should be entertaining. :pop: :pop:

Workinonit; did you notice you hit 7000 posts ? Agree it would be entertaining. :banana: :banana:

Hunh, wow, no I hadn't noticed the post count! Well, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised, I've been on these boards for 14 years. :) (that's alotta posts)

I'm waiting on the video, or a link to it, of ALACOWMAN. :lol2:

farmerjan":91hmu9wk said:
Workinonit Farm":91hmu9wk said:
ALACOWMAN":91hmu9wk said:
What a wimp....I could walk up to that naked,and tear it down with my bare hands...

This should be entertaining. :pop: :pop:

Workinonit; did you notice you hit 7000 posts ? Agree it would be entertaining. :banana: :banana:
They can't sting through a body of steel :cowboy:

Holy cow, could you imagine out riding a horse and coming up on something like that unknowingly? EWWWWWWW. Ran over a nest in the ground raking hay and didn't realize it until the next time around when I got there and they all came out. Got stung several times, and I hightailed it out of there, raking as fast as I could since I was on the Farmall H with the side delivery rake; so not like I could raise it up and vamoose..... Yellow jackets are some of the meanest bees I have ever dealt with, even if you don't provoke them or anything, they will hurt you.

farmerjan":3vzdxpxb said:
Holy cow, could you imagine out riding a horse and coming up on something like that unknowingly? EWWWWWWW. Ran over a nest in the ground raking hay and didn't realize it until the next time around when I got there and they all came out. Got stung several times, and I hightailed it out of there, raking as fast as I could since I was on the Farmall H with the side delivery rake; so not like I could raise it up and vamoose..... Yellow jackets are some of the meanest bees I have ever dealt with, even if you don't provoke them or anything, they will hurt you.

They are, indeed, hateful little beasts!

I've never seen a nest that big. Every one I've ever seen around here was in the ground. Have dug them up many times to use as chum for fishing. Seen some big ones but never that big. That many would kill you. Literally.

ALACOWMAN":245xpncn said:
Txpiney":245xpncn said:
ALACOWMAN":245xpncn said:

Still waiting to see the video... :pop:
been out looking for a bigger nest... :cowboy:

No need to run yourself ragged searching. We will be satisfied with an average sized one :lol2:

Latest posts