M Gravlee, Mod1, Mod2, Mod3

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

whoever locked the last thread I made to Hippie Rancher...sorry for starting another thread about the Far. 911 one yall had just locked...I know that was stupid of me...just make yalls life harder to have to go and lock it...well...I was just apologizing in this thread...Sorry

Take care

Thanks, dun. If I know, I can understand. If I don't know, I can come up with all kinds of stuff.

Again, thanks for taking the time to make me aware. You're good about that, ya' know it. :)

Alice

Alice;
I'm just assuming that's the usual cause. Seems like when the threads start getting nasty, one of the moderators or Macon steps in. Since there are a lot of these BS looking threads lately I don;t even read half of them anymore.

dun

dun":3qxyrigs said:
Alice;
I'm just assuming that's the usual cause. Seems like when the threads start getting nasty, one of the moderators or Macon steps in. Since there are a lot of these BS looking threads lately I don;t even read half of them anymore.

dun

what BS looking threads?

Actually, I thought that thread was pretty mild compared to some of the others, but was definitely headed in the wrong direction. Best it was stopped when it was.

Was wondering if it was because we got to nasty or if the political talk is just off limits. Nothing gets us going more than the debate of Iraq. Well maybe cost sharing ;-) :D

I have to learn to stay out of Politics and Religion talks, I know better but I just cant avoid it :(

Latest posts