Lurkers

Help Support CattleToday:

chicken farmer said:
I've been lurking here for several years. I grew up helping my grandpa on a small dairy farm, and was just getting back into cattle when I joined. I actually registered so I could vote on the photo contest. Back then I spent a lot of time on a computer for work,and would read almost every thread. I've learned a lot from the board. When I started to AI again, reading cow pollinator, and regolith posts helped me a lot with heat detection. Texas Bred made me think a lot about the mineral I was using and how I was feeding my cows. There use to be guy on here, I think he was agmantoo,that had rotational grazing down to an art. I like seeing photos of everyone else's operation. One of my favorite photos was Red Bull Breeder hauling hay across the buffalo river. As I go back to lurking, I'd like to make a request to see more photos of cattle that aren't black. I'd post some but my cows are all black. :hide:
Have to agree with you, all very knowledgeable, interesting members and we've lost 3 of them.
When you have time please share some of your experiences/pics with us.

Latest posts