Lurkers sign in here

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
We know your out there. You have a user name, but you never post. Drop us a message. Last time I looked I had over 9000 post, mostly about nothing. Surely you've got something to say.

Not lurking. I have a 4 day old calf out of a heifer. Been wondering if she was providing enough groceries. He put on a private Rodeo for me this morning. I laughed. He would jump straight up, kinda stiff-legged jump. You know the kind I mean. Then he would run full throttle and slam on the brakes. Turn around and run straight back to mom. Then he would circle her and kick up his heels. Funny as all get out.

TennesseeTuxedo":uvkxnpff said:
You prompted me to check and I see that I'm now over 9,000 posts myself. I guess I've said a lot about nothing too.

I responded to most of it.

I think some folks don't post because they see how many always make negative comments or want to refute everything someone else post. For some it seems to be a sport. So it's easier to go to a thread where something can be learned and stay out of the debates.

Lurker, signing in. I am registered on quite a few site so i dont get all the b.s. adds. I usually dont talk much in person, so why would i talk on the internet? This is a great site with lots of good info. on alot of different subjects. To all the regulars please keep posting because i like reading, thanks. jp....

jp4ever":25huz3ya said:
Lurker, signing in. I am registered on quite a few site so i dont get all the b.s. adds. I usually dont talk much in person, so why would i talk on the internet? This is a great site with lots of good info. on alot of different subjects. To all the regulars please keep posting because i like reading, thanks. jp....

I'm one of the quitest people you'd ever hope to meet in person, but I enjoy the conversation here. I visit a barrel horse site, when I have a legetimate question. I would never post there for conversation sake.

Been lurking here since 2006, have registered before but couldn't get my account sorted out so just lurked. Learned a lot about cattle from you regulars and just diving into cattle. I visit here just about every day if I have time.As you can tell by my screen name I live in East texas, just wnw of Jasper. Not a big talker either, but could contribute a little every now and then. Only had cows for 7 years now, and really enjoy messing around with them, except for occasional death or sickness. Been fairly smooth so far.

Bigfoot I'm sure glad you had a change of heart and just let it roll off a few years ago. Having to start over around here sometimes is really easy. But I'm sticking with it this time, and that's my story. We get ranting and raving pretty bad around here sometimes. But I've never met anyone from here that I don't want to meet again. And I'm looking forward to meeting everyone one of these days. Kenny Thomas and I were just talking about Jeanne - Simme Valley at the farm show in Louisville, and now she's back. I sure wish a bunch more of the old timers would check back in.

Start a thread and then not reply to those lurker posts! You should be able to figure out why people do not post.

I don't post much, been on here for a long time. Like a previous poster said I don't talk much in person either.
Besides I got to looking back and think I'm a thread stopper. I have put an end to a lot of threads by just commenting.. :?

I stop in once in a while. I don't have any steers now. We only raised 2 at a time for the freezer. When it was time to find the misfits, as I called them, there were none in a price range we wanted to pay for a bottle fed calf. Then hubby's and daughter's health issues took a lot of time with doctor visit, so I will stick with just the chickens. I miss my cows, and I miss reading Hook, Hookinline, too.

Latest posts