Lunar eclipse

Help Support CattleToday:

I wasn't aware of the ellipse until this morning after it happened. 😔 I saw the moon and sky last night thought it looked strange.

I thought it meant the earth was between the sun and the moon?
Yes, you are correct and lunar eclipses only happen on a full moon.
Solar eclipses happen when the moon is between the sun and the earth and only happen on a new moon. Eclipses occur about 4-6 times a year.

Destiny/Fate says everything that happens would've happened anyway, it's just that they happen faster when they occur in conjunction with an eclipse.
Solar eclipses are associated with new beginnings.
Lunar eclipses with sudden endings.

Stock market dropped on Friday in conjunction with the lunar eclipse.
I'm wondering if that signals a sudden ending to the bull market that we've enjoyed so long. Crazy day for stocks yesterday, set a new high by noon and then did an abrupted about face and closed down for the day. Overnight futures call for another down day today.

Sudden endings are a good time to hunker down to ride it out.
But there is no good place to hide in this stupid market.
Bonds suck, inflation eats up cash in money market funds, bitcoin, gold and stocks have for the most part all headed south.

I suspect we are in a market rotation.
There's a buying opportunity somewhere, I just don't know where. :)
Whatever happens will happen, it's just that I expect market chaos from now to December 18. Guess I'll just sit tight and hope the markets sort themselves out by January 2nd the first new moon of 2022 and that I don't take too hard of a hit between now and then.

Last edited:

Latest posts