Lucky P

Help Support CattleToday:

cmf1

Reaction score
I'm reluctant to rise, again, to your trolling, but for the possibility that someone might believe even a smidgen of the bullflop that you continue to throw out here.

Very much appreciate you being here on the boards.
Chris

Dittos here.
Even if you do say PEM is not passive in one post and say that it is passive in another post!
Liz

NCLiz 3":2srib9vn said:
Dittos here.
Even if you do say PEM is not passive in one post and say that it is passive in another post!
Liz

and I thought you had retired from the boards for awhile! Stop making promises you can't keep :wave:

cmf1":190lenm7 said:
I'm reluctant to rise, again, to your trolling, but for the possibility that someone might believe even a smidgen of the bullflop that you continue to throw out here.

Chris
2nd that! Thank you! :D

cmf1":n21032ee said:

Chris

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

I concur!

Katherine

Lucky as an individual is the single best value on this board not to take away from a handful of other excellent sources of specialized information including wbvs58, dun, TexasBred, cow pollinator, and others who do not come to mind.