Low Methane Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Amazing that the libs (who wouldn't know a hard labor job if it hit them in the face) want to blame the people producing their food.

Isn't that LITERALLY" biting the hand that feeds you"?

The majority of pollution in the world (which I assume includes methane) is produced by China and India. China and India are allowed and even encouraged to pollute with smoke and factories for anther 20 years! Yet the USA is expected to do away with USA ranching and industry in order to cut world pollution?! The latest study on methane showed the numbers the government is handing out on methane % is completely wrong - methane % is much much lower. Not surprising as the libs seem to depend on fake info to get stupid people to follow their agendas.

One encouraging note is that the American voter seems to be waking up to the lib's agendas as seen by recent elections in VA. This might be a helpful sign of a return to rational thinking by the public.

And if genetic selection can't get to a cow producing less methane emissions, maybe we could figure out a way to attach a tank to each cow's rear end to harvest that methane. Instead of cattle ranches we could have methane ranches. :LOL:

And if genetic selection can't get to a cow producing less methane emissions, maybe we could figure out a way to attach a tank to each cow's rear end to harvest that methane. Instead of cattle ranches we could have methane ranches
Be careful with that kind of talk. That very thing has been discussed and suggested by morons in places high up.

The fact that methane reduction thru selective breeding is even being seriously discussed pretty much tells me many have already given up and are all but ready to accept fake meat. Me?
Not another damn inch!
Screw them, their impossible boogers, their white almond juice, their tofu & bean chili and all the rest of the fake crap they come up with.

It's an agenda.
Like most agendas it doesn't make any sense.
We have so many emission controls, I guess they don't work?
This whole country use to be covered in ice!
There will be climate change with or without man.
It's all about control.
Let's go Brandon!

Latest posts