Love what this guy says,

Help Support CattleToday:

Very powerful oration. He actually touched on the bigger problem in government; and it wasn't gun control.

ETA: Thank you for submitting that Slick. :clap:

TennesseeTuxedo":1sogmysn said:
Very nice speech.

At the end of the day, the sad truth to the issue of violence using firearms is that it is 85% about politics. One can only wonder if anyone, anywhere, with any means to effect a remedy, is putting a genuine effort into the issue.

Bright Raven":2veelyg4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2veelyg4 said:
Very nice speech.

At the end of the day, the sad truth to the issue of violence using firearms is that it is 85% about politics. One can only wonder if anyone, anywhere, with any means to effect a remedy, is putting a genuine effort into the issue.

I thought the main reason for the Second Amendment was to protect the citizenry from a tyrannical government? Now I know it merely for self defense.

TennesseeTuxedo":3d46tosx said:
Bright Raven":3d46tosx said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3d46tosx said:
Very nice speech.

I thought the main reason for the Second Amendment was to protect the citizenry from a tyrannical government? Now I know it merely for self defense.

I have been trying to find a well regulated militia to join. Is there one in Texas. After all I do own guns. A 20 gauge that I would Have to remove the plug that limits me to three shots when hunting to be able to utilize to its ultimate capacity

Latest posts