Love of the land

Help Support CattleToday:

Avery, I can understand you being upset, but your first post would have been just as effective without using the g d expletive. In fact, it probably would have reached more people without it. A lot of people just tuned you out forever because of that.

Chuckie sorry. My Dad does use this username sometimes. His other name is Buckaroo Bif. I am the main one that uses this username.

Buckaroo if ur readin' this use ur own username ya gol durn bum! :shock: :cboy: :D

Texan I am sorry for using the "GD" word. But to be blunt about it.... I don't care what anyone else thinks. I would rather be hated for I am than liked for who I'am not. I am me and I am the only one that will ever be me so let me be me and don't tell me how to be me. Get what I am saying? I don't mean to be an ass but that is how I was raised and how I am being raised. I am not out to impress anyone and I do not expect anyone to impress me. Everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes and everyone is different and unique. So don't sit on your high horse and tell me how to act or what to say or what not to say. Like I said I am sorry for being an ass but this is the way that I am. I am only 17 years old and I know that I have a lot to learn and not that much time to learn it in but my foundation is already set.

:cboy:

Now if you will exuse me I have to get my stuff ready for my rodeos this weekend. :cboy: Cowboy up!

Thank you

Wilson_Cattle_Company":1m436lfg said:
Texan I am sorry for using the "GD" word. But to be blunt about it.... I don't care what anyone else thinks. Its better to be hated for who you are then loved for who you are not. I am me and I am the only one that will ever be me so let me be me and don't tell me how to be me. Get what I am saying? I don't mean to be an ass but that is how I was raised and how I am being raised. I am not out to impress anyone and I do not expect anyone to impress me. Everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes and everyone is different and unique. So don't sit on your high horse and tell me how to act or what to say or what not to say. Like I said I am sorry for being an ass but This is the way that I am. I am only 17 years old and I know that I have a lot to learn and not that much time to learn it in but my foundation is already set.
Avery, don't ever say you're sorry if you don't mean it. And it doesn't sound to me like you really mean it. What you say doesn't bother me one way or another. I'm pretty sure I've heard it and said it all. But there are a lot of others to think about here.

Good luck this weekend.

I am sorry and please exuse the language. I am just a guy that takes everything personal. I know that is something I need to work on.

Thanks I will need all the luck I can get. Contestant for Rookie of the Year ACRA. Hope I can "GIT R DONE!!" :cboy:

Have a goodn'

Don't let the huricane blow you out of the saddle!

Avery

Hey Avery, I am OK with ya'll using the same name, I will just try to figure out which one I am addressing. Buckaroo Bif hasn't posted in a while. You'll have to straighten him out later on for pretending to be you.
Say you are going to the rodeo? What events do you ride in?
Let us know how it comes out and good luck.

Chuckie":3qgcoq8n said:
Hey Avery, I am OK with ya'll using the same name, I will just try to figure out which one I am addressing. Buckaroo Bif hasn't posted in a while. You'll have to straighten him out later on for pretending to be you.
Say you are going to the rodeo? What events do you ride in?
Let us know how it comes out and good luck.

I am riding in 2 rodeos this weekend. Medicine Lodge, KS {Open} and Newkirk, OK {ACRA} I only ride Bareback Bronc.

I will let you know how it turns our Chuckie. Thanks! :cboy:

Its OK Chuckie I changed my password. He won't be using my username until he can figure that one out! :D

Talk to ya later!

Avery

Wilson_Cattle_Company":3k09at02 said:
Texan I am sorry for using the "GD" word. But to be blunt about it.... I don't care what anyone else thinks. I would rather be hated for I am than liked for who I'am not. I am me and I am the only one that will ever be me so let me be me and don't tell me how to be me. Get what I am saying? I don't mean to be an ass but that is how I was raised and how I am being raised. I am not out to impress anyone and I do not expect anyone to impress me. Everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes and everyone is different and unique. So don't sit on your high horse and tell me how to act or what to say or what not to say. Like I said I am sorry for being an ass but this is the way that I am. I am only 17 years old and I know that I have a lot to learn and not that much time to learn it in but my foundation is already set.

:cboy:
Thank you

Other than language, this boy sounds like he could be my son except he is too young. :lol:

Avery - Good luck with your rodeos this weekend.

I also would like to put my two cents in for what it's worth. I'm glad your the way you are in respect for the "love of the land" rather than the love of the dollar. Too much farm/ranch land is being destroyed to have (in some cases) people with more dollars than sense putting up their "McMansions" in the "country". I know this is a blistering topic, and I would imagine just about every person on these boards feels the same way about losing this farm/ranch land.

Don't ever grow out of those values, and I'm sure in time you'll grow out of "some language".....Good Luck again!!

Latest posts