lottery dreams

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":3uhjlbnl said:
aplusmnt":3uhjlbnl said:
If I won I think I would buy about 10,000 acres all around Caustic and start a Petting Zoo with farm animals, and a refuge for stray dogs.

And since Caustic is surely not his real name and he would have no grounds for suit I would Name it Caustics Hobby and Petting Farm. Our slogan would be "Cows are People Too".

;-) :lol:

You might buy it. I bet the widow aplusmnt would move back to ks.

Roflmao :lol:

aplusmnt":1e7ai3rt said:
If I won I think I would buy about 10,000 acres all around Caustic and start a Petting Zoo with farm animals, and a refuge for stray dogs.

And since Caustic is surely not his real name and he would have no grounds for suit I would Name it Caustics Hobby and Petting Farm. Our slogan would be "Cows are People Too".

I heard CB had done hired a foreman. A feller named Pee Wee Herman.They sure must be a real sight ridin' fence on them stick horses and wearing tin badges.

aplusmnt":2dcmx4np said:

Don't forget the Emus, Ostriches, Llamas, Alpacas, Cochin chickens, Jacob's sheep, fainting goats, show sheep, and........Black Herefords. A big herd of Shetland Ponys would also look...."cute".

Brandonm2, by your description, whoever bred that bull should have done the responsible thing very early on. Should have turned the animal into a steer and sold it for beef nor for its balls. ;-)

In my experience S'pol are a placid breed and anything contrary should never be able to contribute to the gene pool - wouldn't you agree?

aplusmnt":svj3rws4 said:

I'd like to rent space your hobby and petting Farm...I'd put in a restaurant...Alice's Restaurant.

Alice

Alice":3ply2f6k said:
aplusmnt":3ply2f6k said:

I'd like to rent space your hobby and petting Farm...I'd put in a restaurant...Alice's Restaurant.

Alice

Would this be a vegetarian restaurant? Just because we pet them cows we will be eating them once the kids get on the school bus and drive down the road :lol:

aplusmnt":2mvs8giu said:
Alice":2mvs8giu said:
aplusmnt":2mvs8giu said:

Alice

Would this be a vegetarian restaurant? Just because we pet them cows we will be eating them once the kids get on the school bus and drive down the road :lol:

No, not vegetarian, but I thought I'd definitely offer jerked, pulled and hugged pork barbeque.

Alice

Crowderfarms":2sy4das9 said:
aplusmnt":2sy4das9 said:

I heard CB had done hired a foreman. A feller named Pee Wee Herman.They sure must be a real sight ridin' fence on them stick horses and wearing tin badges.

Sure did he used to be a feedstore owner prevously from Tn I think. Boy ain't real bright but you should see him ride a stick horse.

aplusmnt":3n941hxw said:
Alice":3n941hxw said:
aplusmnt":3n941hxw said:

Alice

Buy all you want house sits in the middle of the place would never know you exsist. Placed is fenced in 6 foot chain link fence so I ain't going to be bothered by your varmits. Secondly my fence is 6 foot inside the property line so you going to have to build a lot of fence at todays prices. When you go broke I will pick up the land cheap choke off the customers to Alice's Bar and Pool room, buy it and make her the head barmaid.

CB, what kind of a neighbor are you? Your neighbor is going broke and you would'nt subsidize them?

Caustic Burno":2cz4ml9l said:
aplusmnt":2cz4ml9l said:
Alice":2cz4ml9l said:
aplusmnt":2cz4ml9l said:

Alice

Buy all you want house sits in the middle of the place would never know you exsist. Placed is fenced in 6 foot chain link fence so I ain't going to be bothered by your varmits. Secondly my fence is 6 foot inside the property line so you going to have to build a lot of fence at todays prices. When you go broke I will pick up the land cheap choke off the customers to Alice's Bar and Pool room, buy it and make her the head barmaid.

I be getting me some Cost Share for them fences. I bet I can even talk the government into paying me to take care of them wayward dogs, surely there is some Government program out there were they pay someone a $1,000 a year to care for orphaned dogs vs a 25 cent bullet.

Caustic Burno":3kybbxab said:
Crowderfarms":3kybbxab said:
aplusmnt":3kybbxab said:

Sure did he used to be a feedstore owner prevously from Tn I think. Boy ain't real bright but you should see him ride a stick horse.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brandonm2":2uurv97n said:
aplusmnt":2uurv97n said:

Don't forget the Emus, Ostriches, Llamas, Alpacas, Cochin chickens, Jacob's sheep, fainting goats, show sheep, and........Black Herefords. A big herd of Shetland Ponys would also look...."cute".

This DOES sound tempting, but i couldnt live next to Caustic and run a Hobbyfarm/Pettingzoo without having miniature zebu and potbellied pigs.

Cross the miniature Zebus with mini Herefords to produce mini-F1 tigerstripes, then declare yourself the founder and President of the new mini -tiger breed association. You could call them "Texas Tiggers" for short. Then put up a bill board declaring "The(insert town's name here) is the Texas Tigger capital of the world". Caustic would really appreciate all the publicity.

Brandonm2":3cnruec3 said:
Cross the miniature Zebus with mini Herefords to produce mini-F1 tigerstripes,

Now Caustic might even find them Cattle Cute, maybe he is not so against petting as much as he has not found the right cow to pet yet. A little baby miniature Tigerstripe just might win him over ;-) :lol:

aplusmnt":18zzaosu said:
Caustic Burno":18zzaosu said:
Ain't happening if it does produce pounds I am not interested.
If I want to pet something I will stick to PWR's.

whats a PWR?

Piney Woods Rooter. That's how CB refers to his world famous "Petting Pigs"

dun

dun":3tx3ho58 said:
aplusmnt":3tx3ho58 said:
Caustic Burno":3tx3ho58 said:
Ain't happening if it does produce pounds I am not interested.
If I want to pet something I will stick to PWR's.

whats a PWR?

Piney Woods Rooter. That's how CB refers to his world famous "Petting Pigs"

dun

I thought maybe he was talking about them pigs of his but I just could not figure out the abreviation he could be using.

Latest posts