Lots of pictures (dial-up beware)

Help Support CattleToday:

Ned Jr.

Reaction score
I've been sitting around waiting for Santa Claus to show up and decided to post some pictures for everyone. I'm sure a few of you have already seen some of these. I hope it's not too many. My wife thinks I take to many pictures of the cattle, I'll let you guys be the judge of that.

Chow time.
IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

Some wildlife.
IMG_10932.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_11042.jpg

sheeep.jpg

Heifers.
P1010004.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

Bull-12.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

8017snoweymountains.jpg

Last winter.
Blowingsnow014.jpg

Blowingsnow016.jpg

Thefight-1.jpg

snowdayoct05.jpg

My daughter.
rodeo2004.jpg

536Molly.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone

Onthebit":3lnjrcwc said:
Merry Christmas to you too! I love the 'Motherly Love' pic...photoshop the flys off her face and send it in for money!

Thanks. Those aren't fly they're freckles

What's the name of that bull on the right where those two are butting heads?

iowafarmer":3cag5g1h said:
really gret pics
what u feeding them deer holy buckets they got some antlers on them

I reckon it must be our high mountain horse hay :D . Our ranch is at around 8,200 feet elevation.

Beautiful photos. What is the mountain range behind most of the pictures? I'd say without a doubt any of the Rocky Mountain states would be my choice in which to live. Having the beautiful mountains to wake up to each day would keep you going. Thats why I love my mountain area.
Colin

Great pics Ned. Thanks for posting. Continue to not listening to your wife. :D

edited to add: Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Australian":399vdofu said:
What is the mountain range behind most of the pictures?

Sangre De Cristos. It means "Blood of Christ" in Spanish because of the red tint they have at sun rise.

IMG_1193.jpg

randiliana":qeo1pv5p said:
Love the picture of the cows in winter, just above the one of your daughter. Gorgeous photos!!

Thanks, That picture was taken in October 2005.

Beautiful pics... liked the stand off between bulls...who won? I figure theres enought to go around :) Looks like they were hungry (they always are!) plenty showed up!

Merry Christmas, donna

Merry Christmas! Thank you for sharing your pictures. Breathtaking! Love those Hereford bulls in their "challenge" they are magnificent. Actually, all of those pictures are amazing. Thanks again.

Ned
Great lookin Herefords. You should post a couple of them in the thread on straight backs. I may have to take a ride down the road and come see them sometime. Have a Merry Christmas, and an easy winter.

Latest posts