Lot's of new baby Pics..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Don't bother looking for them..

No I didn't post them wrong..I was out this afternoon and took tons of pics of all my new babies .Some sleeping but most running around and playing in the sunshine. :) But when I went to down load them every single one of them was fuzzy and you could barely see the calves..

So now my camera is in tiny little pieces in the garbage.. :devil2: It did feel good taking a hammer to that piece of crap though, kind of cathartic.. :lol2: ..

Will post pics when I get a new camera, hopefully soon.. :tiphat:

Have some explaining to do to Mr. HD though as to what happened to the old one. :help:

Jeesh, don't that just tick ya off!! I wanted to take a hammer to my tractor this morning! Dog gone blasted thing has a kill switch in the seat and it has decided to mess with me. I go about a foot and it would quit...got the dealer out here and they replaced the seat switch tonight....all is good again. :pretty:

Looking very much forward to seeing pictures of those sleeping and playing babies.... :nod:

HD, sorry 'bout the way the pictures turned out. But what if it's you and not the camera?

CKC1586":2n5vmqie said:
I wanted to take a hammer to my tractor this morning! Dog gone blasted thing has a kill switch in the seat and it has decided to mess with me. I go about a foot and it would quit....
Now that would make me homocidal I think! I am surprised you are not like most everyone else and disable the thing soon as you get a chance (Disclaimer ~ I am not advocating this!!!).

hd ~ was excited to see your babies when I saw the thread title. I wouldn't worry too much about Mr hd ~ he is probably used to your tirades by now. :lol2: :eek: ;-) :secret:

hillsdown":fywm2htv said:
Don't bother looking for them..

No I didn't post them wrong..I was out this afternoon and took tons of pics of all my new babies .Some sleeping but most running around and playing in the sunshine. :) But when I went to down load them every single one of them was fuzzy and you could barely see the calves..

So now my camera is in tiny little pieces in the garbage.. :devil2: It did feel good taking a hammer to that piece of crap though, kind of cathartic.. :lol2: ..

Will post pics when I get a new camera, hopefully soon.. :tiphat:

Have some explaining to do to Mr. HD though as to what happened to the old one. :help:
Hd
it sounds like you are spending too much time alone
Mr HD needs to come home and give you a break

I bet it really felt good getting that frustration out when you were destroying the camera tho didn't it

angie":1mvd2cei said:
CKC1586":1mvd2cei said:
I wanted to take a hammer to my tractor this morning! Dog gone blasted thing has a kill switch in the seat and it has decided to mess with me. I go about a foot and it would quit....
Now that would make me homocidal I think! I am surprised you are not like most everyone else and disable the thing soon as you get a chance ([size=50]Disclaimer ~ I am not advocating this!!!).[/size]

hd ~ was excited to see your babies when I saw the thread title. I wouldn't worry too much about Mr hd ~ he is probably used to your tirades by now. :lol2: :eek: ;-) :secret:

I did unplug it, broke my thumb nail doing it and it still wouldn't work cuz apparently there is some electrical loop deal that discourages folks from doing this, there are four wires that have to.....oh well anyway it got fixed. I was so blasted mad I had to get rid of a jacket for a few hours till I had cooled off.

hillsdown":2bii4qmb said:
So now my camera is in tiny little pieces in the garbage.. :devil2:
:lol: Remind me never to annoy you. Just say it quit working properly so you disposed of it.

Imagine, chainsaws that can't hold up to being run over by tractors and cameras that can't be fixed with a hammer. Just don't make 'em tough enough anymore. :p

Now why didn't I think of that. :D ;-) I just threw my broken Cybershot out the front door.
HD I just LOVE my Canon SX10IS. Only trouble I have run into is I forgot to put it inside my coat on a cold morning and it kept showing me the "change batteries" display. Once it warmed up no more display. Let us know what you get. :D

Gonna have to take the camera along. I got 10 new babies, one set of dandy twin heifers. :D :D

Thanks for the replies everyone. That camera had been ticking me off for some time so it had it coming..As far as Mr.HD, he was just glad that he was 500 miles away at the time.

And no AB it couldn't be me as I am perfect.. :p :lol2: What kind of camera do you use ?

Pics of twins please Mnm.. :)

I will be posting a thread soon on camera options. I really want one with lens attachments but do not want to spend over $600.00 so that may not be an option..

Angie, yes he is very used to my tirades maybe that is why he enjoys his job so much.. ;-) I am a bit of a hot head ,,,you would think that I was a red head... :roll:

CKC if it was the tractor I think I would have had a total meltdown as that is my lifeline around here.. :wave:

hillsdown":3gfkio8p said:
Thanks for the replies everyone. That camera had been ticking me off for some time so it had it coming..As far as Mr.HD, he was just glad that he was 500 miles away at the time.

And no AB it couldn't be me as I am perfect.. :p :lol2: What kind of camera do you use ?

I'm sure you are. :D I like my Fujifilm cameras, the old point-and-shoot is a Fuji A500, and my big more "complex" camera is a Fuji S1000. So if you're looking for a new camera, a Canon or a Fujifilm are the best cameras IMO. What type of camera was the one that you beat the $h!t out of, btw? Almost sounds like you're having bad luck with cameras...hope not.

AB it was a Pentax 6 mp something or other..It was 3 and a half years old so I guess it was near its decline...

I am looking into many cameras and I will definitely check out the ones that you and ILH suggested..

Thanks.. :tiphat:

hillsdown":3pdi4f9j said:
AB it was a Pentax 6 mp something or other..It was 3 and a half years old so I guess it was near its decline...

I am looking into many cameras and I will definitely check out the ones that you and ILH suggested..

Thanks.. :tiphat:

My A500 is older than that and still working great...don't look like it was (or is) near its decline anytime soon. And our old 35 mm camera's got to be almost as old as me...and it too still works fine, though gettin' on in age.

Yes, definately, don't look at those cheaper models like Sony, Pentax, etc., they're just crap cameras. Kodak's ain't bad, but the real good ones are the two that me and ILH mentioned as well as Nixon.

Your welcome and happy camera shoppping. :)

Latest posts