Lots of DEATH

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5

Reaction score
AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers
just goes to show how short our time is in this ole world , A lot of people need prayers today and this week. CB and his friend , Jo and his neighbors ,south GA , people in MS and a member here that lost his DAD. pray for those that need it cause they will pray for you when you need it.

Heard this morning that the death toll from those tornados was greater then from all of 2016 combined from them.

What makes it so bad is all of this was during the night, Its not normal for these events and people down here just go to bed . I live in a secure structure for normal weather . I heard the wind and rain but until I got up sunday morning I didn't realize how bad they had it a couple hrs east of me . Yesterday we saw 3 waves of it and the last one had wind gust over 60mph. I estimate it was higher that because I was outside under the barn when it started and took refuge behind a wall a hay and the 25 sheets of 25'long 5v galvalume i had stacked up and weighted down came flying by me at least 80mph one sheet at a time. defiantly strange weather.

It makes me sick how the top news stories are about these women marching and not about the innocent people in the southeast who have lost their lives to these tornadoes.

midTN_Brangusman":1n8feb77 said:
It makes me sick how the top news stories are about these women marching and not about the innocent people in the southeast who have lost their lives to these tornadoes.

serves a a reminder of how much to value what mainstream media reports....
they still call it news but it is agenda driven indoctrination of the masses....

Latest posts