Lot Of Good People Left

Help Support CattleToday:

Ol' 243

Reaction score
We see every day how sheitty the world can be, but there are a lot of good people left in this world. Some of you know that I put up a post a while back that I was looking for a Corriente bull. I got a PM from Bigfoot that he would look out for me one. He called me last week and told me he knew a fella that had a couple, he got me in touch with the guy and we made a deal. Problem was the guy was in Indiana and I'm in Alabama. I needed to make it worth my while to drive there. Long story short, I found some heavy bred heifers that were close to Bigfoots, he went and looked at them for me and gave me a good report on them. I left yesterday morning and went to Indiana and picked up the bull, drove back to Kentucky and left him at Bigfoots place for the night, picked him up this morning and went and picked up the heifers that he found for me and brought the load home. Bigfoot was out of town for a meeting, but he left his place open to me and had his son help me with loading/unloading and taking care of the bull for me over night. He has a fine place and a great son who has been raised right. Just wanted to publicly thank him for his hospitality, and for everything he did to help me out. There is a few good folks left in this world, and he is one of them.

243, wish I had been around to shake hands with ya. Most of what I did was on the phone, and I think I went 4 miles round trip to see those heifers. Looking forward to crossing paths someday.

Joined this site years ago for educational purposes. Turns out I've made many good contacts here.

Son of Butch":29ttsz5g said:
Ol' 243":29ttsz5g said:
I got a PM from Bigfoot that he would look out for one for me.
Bigfoot was out of town for a meeting, but .... Just wanted to publicly thank him...
So Bottom Line: All that driving and Still No Big Foot Sighting. :(

No sheit . . . . . . .need a bounty out on him.

Son of Butch":1sfkexxm said:
Ol' 243":1sfkexxm said:
I got a PM from Bigfoot that he would look out for one for me.
Bigfoot was out of town for a meeting, but .... Just wanted to publicly thank him...
So Bottom Line: All that driving and Still No Big Foot Sighting. :(

Haven't you seen the TV shows? He's never been seen. He's on here, on the phone, but in person he's oh so elusive.

Dang 243 ! I thought this thread was going to be about all the good folks driven off by AZZES. I was just reading the title.

Then I read your words and got all fuzzy inside ! Great post.

Love this thread!!!! Love to hear about the positives in this world. :)

As for actually laying eyes on Bigfoot, like I've seen on TV.......... if you mess with his Jack Link's, you might see him. ;)

Workinonit Farm":32755xjd said:

As for actually laying eyes on Bigfoot, like I've seen on TV.......... if you mess with his Jack Link's, you might see him. ;)

Like getting between Sky and a piece of cheese?

Rafter S":28j28vi7 said:
Workinonit Farm":28j28vi7 said:

Like getting between Sky and a piece of cheese?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Yeah, like that!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts