Lost my son

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest":33zgb3sr said:
boondocks":33zgb3sr said:
Thank you everyone. Your kind word mean a lot. We are just...I don't even know the word....

I am so, so sorry for you and your husband. We have an only child as well, and he is our world. I cannot imagine the emotions you're feeling right now, and I wish there was something any of us could do to help comfort you and your family at this moment.
Yes. We lost not only our son, but the chance to be grandparents...feels like a double loss

I so much want to offer some words of comfort, but I am unable to even comprehend the level of loss and grief you and your husband are experiencing and words fail me. So all I can offer is that you are in my and my families prayers.

Truly, truly sorry this has happened. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

sstterry said:
I so much want to offer some words of comfort, but I am unable to even comprehend the level of loss and grief you and your husband are experiencing and words fail me. So all I can offer is that you are in my and my families prayers.

This really sums up how I feel. You have been in my thoughts and prayers often over the last few days.

sstterry said:

Worded much better than I could do. Prayers sent

So sorry for your loss. Can't imagine your pain, but I saw my mom's state when my sister tried to commit a suicide and it was not clear if she'll survive. It's unbearable for a parent... Hope you'll stay strong.

Thank you all again for your kind thoughts. We somehow made it through the services, don't know how we are still standing. Phone pings with a text and for a minute I forget and think it's him. Every one please go tell someone they haven't told in a while (maybe ever) that you love them. My son was an affectionate young man, not afraid to say "love you guys" when he was hanging up, and it would be nice to know some of that spirit is out there doing a little good in the world. (Feel free to comment below if you did so and I can find a little smile in this sea of awful....).....

I tell my kids daily that I love them and please be careful. My parents never told myself or my brothers that they loved us. I don't know what to say, besides good luck, and sorry you or anyone has to go through something like this.

I tend to personalize what happens to others. Never more so than the story you are bringing to mind. I have one son. I can relate to this tragedy but I have no words - only emotion.

I see my son in my mind's eye. Like your son, he makes me very happy. I see my son smiling at me now. I know your son is smiling too.

Can only imagine losing a child. My mom passed Oct 18, at 95 year old. She lost her baby girl, my youngest sister
in 2008, then her son, 3rd born to ALS in 2014. Both occasions her comments to me "Son, a mother is not supposed to bury her children". I think that comment explains how we feel and do in todays society. I am 77 and nearly left this
world last year. but did not see the complete appreciation of me being here until I visited my Mother one week before
here passing. Was like Lamar OK, ChaCha taking care of him, I can go home.

Latest posts