Lost a topic

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Posted yesterday that I'd gotten a message that the filters wouldn't let me see-- then the post vanishes--odd
anyhow,as I said on the *other post*,I'm 66,got cancer--what do you think you can hide behing your keyboard and tell me that would hurt me? And if you get your kicks out of harrising old ladies,well,there's not much I can do to help you..

peg4x4":2f1khivr said:
Posted yesterday that I'd gotten a message that the filters wouldn't let me see-- then the post vanishes--odd
anyhow,as I said on the *other post*,I'm 66,got cancer--what do you think you can hide behing your keyboard and tell me that would hurt me? And if you get your kicks out of harrising old ladies,well,there's not much I can do to help you..

I know you're tough, Peg, but if you're being harrassed, let Macon know. He can track down stuff and stop it.

peg4x4":25hhnpo3 said:

This post caught my attention.

Did you post a new board message that dissappeared?

yep, don't know why,was same that I posted this time :???:

S&WSigma40VEShooter":mctolee4 said:
Overzealous moderator perhaps?

One way a thread can disappear is a moderator. I don't understand peg's writing. Maybe peg can make herself more clear by providing more details. It didn't sound like harassment from a member because it was not a PM if I am understanding correctly.

Was a PM that got filtered out-at least that's what it said~~ the one that vanashed was a post on here..
Don't worry about me,anybody bothers me too bad I'll knock 'em down with my cane and run over them with "Buzzy". :nod: Anybody hides behing a computer is no problem..All I gotta do is ignore them,they'll never know if they're getting thro to me or not. Drive 'em crazy :lol:

peg4x4":205c6oxs said:
Was a PM that got filtered out-at least that's what it said~~ the one that vanashed was a post on here..
Don't worry about me,anybody bothers me too bad I'll knock 'em down with my cane and run over them with "Buzzy". :nod: Anybody hides behing a computer is no problem..All I gotta do is ignore them,they'll never know if they're getting thro to me or not. Drive 'em crazy :lol:

Just guessing, it sounds like you got one post locked, one post disappeared, and one PM sent to you that might have been inappropriate.

Management may be able to verify all three.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":3sq1m27z said:
Overzealous moderator perhaps?

Moderators are not supposed to be able to read our PM's only Macon should be able to, and I highly doubt he bothers to read any unless there has been a previous problem with a poster.

I for one do NOT want any Mod but Macon to be able to read a message that is why it is PRIVATE.. Also you can block people from sending you PM's..

I think my PM box is set on pg13 :lol2: Ok by me..With my computer skills it could have been anything that happened to the topic.. No,my box is half full/empty. I'm ok,got a full coat of feathers for stuff to roll off.

Latest posts