Loomix Liquid Supplements

Help Support CattleToday:

TN Cattle Man

Reaction score
We use a liquid supplement for our cattle mostly during winter... I have been doing a lot of research lately on just who and what is the best product on the market (value wise and beneficial to the cows). I did like what I read about the Loomix brand of supplements but as of right now, these are not available in the Southeast. My question to you is not to debate liquid supplements, but to hear from those who do use the Loomix brand and what your experiences are.

Thanks!

Brian

In the desert for the range cows we used Loomix. Had a tank about every 1/2-3/4 of mile apart. Since we had always used it I don;t know how they would have done without it.

Dun, do you still supplement with other minerals and such or are you getting everything that you need through the Loomix? That was one of the things that peaked my interest was the potential cost savings and better nutrition through one source instead of several.

All we used was the Loomix. When they were brought in we didn;t even use the Loomix. The grass in that area is mostly just cheat and a lot of brushy stuff. Some of the cows would wade into the river and eat cat tails.

Latest posts