Looks like another Weather day

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
South of me about 9 miles is already reporting golf ball size hail.
It's blacker than the smoke off the fires of heII this morning.
Lightning with downpours predicting 3 plus inches.

Yeah its getting ready to drop here soon. I would never say i dont want the rain but yesterday I put a deposit on my first 2 heifers and I got a few things to finish.

Grey, calm and overcast here, heavy fog, with a hint of sunshine, wind gusts to 15, clearing, and torrential downpours.

greybeard":94o26bcn said:
Grey, calm and overcast here, heavy fog, with a hint of sunshine, wind gusts to 15, clearing, and torrential downpours.
The NWS is predicted 3 to 5 inches now with up to 8 if you get hung up under the training.

Still the same real time activity here as I posted above. Just a hazy sunshiny, calm, dry, windy, rain soaked day, but I do see where we are under a watch.
Tornado Watch 190 remains in effect until 500 PM CDT for the
following locations

TX
. Texas counties included are

Angelina Chambers Hardin
Jasper Jefferson Liberty
Nacogdoches Newton Orange
Polk Sabine San Augustine
San Jacinto Shelby Trinity
Tyler

https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap? ... 19&radar=1

I think we probably got more moisture from the hail than we did from rain. Lucky it didn't last very long.

Nearing a foot of rain here since Friday with 2-4" more in the forecast for the next couple days. We live on a knob in the river bottoms, and I'd say I'll be able to launch the boat in the driveway by the weekend. A few tornados close last week, but nothing too violent. Hopefully this weather lets up so all the folks that have really been affected can start the rebuilding.

It finally stopped here. No more now for 4-5 days. Or so the weather liars said at 7 am. But that could change by the noon forecast

Latest posts