Looking to buy a used cattle blower

Help Support CattleToday:

wpenrod

Reaction score
I just thought i would check and see if anyone has a used cattle blower they would like to get rid of. If you have anything that you would like to part with let me know, Thanks

I dont have one to sell you, but I know that sullivan supply always has a couple used blowers at their trailer at shows. I'd check there if you cant find one.

That would be my suggestion as well. If you buy a used one from Sullivan's, you at least have a fairly good chance it will actually work! Shipping one would be expensive, and risky as well! Seems to me they are reasonably priced at Sullivans.. and you can "negotiate" too! :)

TheBullLady":1tdu0y0u said:
That would be my suggestion as well. If you buy a used one from Sullivan's, you at least have a fairly good chance it will actually work! Shipping one would be expensive, and risky as well! Seems to me they are reasonably priced at Sullivans.. and you can "negotiate" too! :)

I bought a used one from sullivans. Just called them and they asked what color and everything. Unfortunately there was no negotiating, but I did get it for a very good price. Don't forget to buy a hose though!

The best time and place to negotiate price on (especially used) equipment with the dealers is at the end of a show. The guys will knock off as much as the owners will let them so they do not have to carry it back to the wharehouse. They have always worked with me on price on the last morning of a show.

Latest posts