Looking like China and Russia against everybody else....

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Don't know what is going to happen, but China has sure ruffled some feathers in the South China sea by claiming a lot of it.

Us, Great Britain, India, Japan, and others against China and Russia if the SHTF. With the hypersonic weapons being developed, in just a few minutes, they can hit anywhere in the world caring nuclear warheads.

AAMSa7m.img

Last edited:
Is there a mineshaft hypersonic weapons gap?
Well Russia have had successful tests and we have duds so far. Hopefully we can catchup or we will be blown out of the water before we know what hits us.

Pretty scary listening to this....we are behind.

India is fairly well matched to China strength wise but if they decided to slog it out i reckon Pakistan would attack India but i don't think either of them are interested in fighting a full on war. I think they prefer to play who's got the biggest d!@k game.

India is fairly well matched to China strength wise but if they decided to slog it out i reckon Pakistan would attack India but i don't think either of them are interested in fighting a full on war. I think they prefer to play who's got the biggest d!@k game.
I am glad to hear your take as you are in that part of the World and have a good understanding.

Last edited:
I am glad to hear you take as you are in that part of the World and have a good understanding.
We wouldn't last three days against Indonesia so we keep some key U.S. bases here..... Often you guys come over to do war exercises with our navy and air force..... We also send troupes to most wars you're involved with.... We simply don't have the population or fire power to hold our own against, not only world powers, but powers in our region.

We wouldn't last three days against Indonesia so we keep some key U.S. bases here..... Often you guys come over to do war exercises with our navy and air force..... We also send troupes to most wars you're involved with.... We simply don't have the population or fire power to hold our own against, not only world powers, but powers in our region.
Yeah but we like you blokes so we got your backs.

off topic a bit but do they (you Australians) still make and sell ANZAC biscuits?

Ohh China and Russia. Isn't there an idiom for them, some british general or something or another said 2 things never to do in warfare: "do not march on Moscow and do not send your land armies into Asia"?

Russia has been gettin quite chummy w its old adversaries here recently, china, turkey, probably another few I'm missing as theres plenty of people both china and russia have pizzed off.lol. will their strategy work though? Poland romania and croatia are trying to establish the 3 seas initiative, just another name for the intermarreum, which has serbia upset wanting protection from russia. Where have i seen that movie before?
China trying to establish dominance in the south china sea, yet Taiwan and hong kong, let alone tibet gives it enough problems.
Fascinating actually, geopolitics.

off topic a bit but do they (you Australians) still make and sell ANZAC biscuits?
Yes we do, most households make them plus they are available in shops. Thankyou for calling them biscuits and not cookies. There is actually guidelines in producing them covering ingredients and that they must not be soft. They are also never to be referred to as cookies.

Yes we do, most households make them plus they are available in shops. Thankyou for calling them biscuits and not cookies. There is actually guidelines in producing them covering ingredients and that they must not be soft. They are also never to be referred to as cookies.
I knew there were specific guidelines in making them and that they weren't called cookies from reading about the Anzac endeavor at Gallipoli . Extreme courage exhibited but the troops were stuck out on a limb by the planners and mucky mucks at the top of the chain.

I listen to this occasionally just to once again remind myself how devastating combat can be.

"The last of the Anzacs, Alec Campbell, died peacefully in Hobart last night. He was 103. "Not only is he the last Australian Anzac, he is also the last known person anywhere in the world who served in that extraordinarily tragic campaign," Mr Howard told parliament last night. ...May 17, 2002"

I knew there were specific guidelines in making them and that they weren't called cookies from reading about the Anzac endeavor at Gallipoli . Extreme courage exhibited but the troops were stuck out on a limb by the planners and mucky mucks at the top of the chain.

I listen to this occasionally just to once again remind myself how devastating combat can be.

"The last of the Anzacs, Alec Campbell, died peacefully in Hobart last night. He was 103. "Not only is he the last Australian Anzac, he is also the last known person anywhere in the world who served in that extraordinarily tragic campaign," Mr Howard told parliament last night. ...May 17, 2002"

The interesting thing about Gallipoli is Winston Churchills involvement, he learnt a lot of lessons there he took into WWII.

This is a good song from Vietnam.

Latest posts