Looking for ways to die (Part Deux)

Help Support CattleToday:

Just like most cows. They think they have to stick their head over, through or under something to get the bite that's on the other side.

All I can say Jo is perhaps it's the women you get to know or meet, perhaps something there that attracts you to them :p

The fact that she had to put her head thru not one, but 2 tight spaces there has to make you wonder.

Did she really think she was going to just keep walking and somehow squeeze the rest of herself thru there too?

That would make a great postcard, especially if you got creative with photoshop. I see where you could custom tailor it for certain states

Ouachita":1xt1f3l2 said:
That would make a great postcard, especially if you got creative with photoshop. I see where you could custom tailor it for certain states
You saying she was pushed through that last night when it was dark? :lol2: :lol2:

As a woman she found a good place to multi task. she could scratch 4 places all at the same time.

Had a calf hang himself on a Y branch

I've yet to see a headgate with as good of neck access as you got there. It's nice that you don't even need an alley either. But I've heard that the 'V" style neck bars can be a problem if they go down while locked in so I'm not completely sold on it yet.

before you dope her up to remove it I would at least worm,vac,tag check her teeth and what ever else your working protocol calls for.

Like a lot of girls, she didn't realize how big she was from the neck down. A bucket of soapy water might do the trick.

A friend of mine had one get its head stuck in a ladder once. The only way he could get it off was when she went to the feeder, he tied both ends of the ladder to it! She drug the feeder for a bit, but eventually got her head pulled out.

Latest posts