Looking for online movie clips about when to AI?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bobg

Reaction score
I have a lady that wants me to AI her milking Shorthorn. I had a link to a video clip on my old computer that showed a cow coming into standing heat. I want to sent it to her so she has a better understanding of when to call me. Does anyone know where I can find some?

Thanks,
Bob

Not trying to be a smart A, but you could just tell her that it is when the cow allows other cows/or gommer to mount her.

If I was going to breed the cow then I would co sync and breed on time.

don't have to worry about her detecting heat.

Having done quite a few small groups over the years I have a pretty good degree of faith in this protocol and have had good enough sucess to keep doing it. I think we have been doing at least 70 percent conceptions over the years on a single service. Did two small groups this year but have not had the pregnancy work done yet.

I have a neighbor widow lady for whom I have been breeding cows for years. she has a half dozen cows.
Last few years I have just taken her a young bull. this year I am sold out of bulls. I am either going to take her our older bull who has developed some lameness or I am going to co sysnc.

I would rather take the bull cause if I cosync then I will have to work her cows to give the shots as well. that means working her cows three times.

Latest posts