looking for drivesshaft bearing for old MF backhoe

Help Support CattleToday:

cowrancher75

Reaction score
have a MF 70 back hoe.

need part number 1089 323 m91

connects shaft to converter. 2 bolt holes, kinda like a pillow block but only 1 end open. needle bearings.

can't find anything.

is that the part number on the bearing itself or the part number from the parts book? Try and get the number from the bearing itself, then look up Motion Industries, they will probably be able to get it

cowrancher75 said:
have a MF 70 back hoe.

need part number 1089 323 m91

connects shaft to converter. 2 bolt holes, kinda like a pillow block but only 1 end open. needle bearings.

can't find anything.

mf70backhoebearing.jpg

Which part do you need, #53 or #51 ?

There is no part number listed for #53, you have to order #51 to get it included, in which case your part number is wrong. It should be 1089323M92

yes its 53... the parts book i got must be older.

I called MF and they don't make it anymore and no other suppliers have it.

the 'cap' that bolts in has a crack on the outside and inside *2 spots and is not round anymore. I was thinking of putting it in a press and trying to weld it.

I have lost all the needle bearings except 2 so I can measure those and possibly get more.

sorry for the delay I've been baling hay

You'll need calipers or a micrometer to get a real measurement on them.. I'm thinking it's unlikely they're metric!.. however.. I'd look at the needle bearings from u joints... they sound like about the right
Might try forums like yesterdaystractor for info too

Phone Willy Ahrens ( I think he still works there) at All State Ag Parts in Salem, SD and see if he has one or can locate one in the All State system. He was very good with me.
877-530-4010

Latest posts