• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking for Brahman

CarmanRanch

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase 3-5 Registered Red or Gray Brahman heifers. Preferably in the Oklahoma, Arkansas, Southern Missouri, or Northern Louisiana/Texas.

bigbull338

Reaction score
:welcome: im sure theres lots of braham breeders in your area.i dont know of any tho sorry.

Frankie

Reaction score
CarmanRanch":m3ld4hqh said:
I am looking to purchase 3-5 Registered Red or Gray Brahman heifers. Preferably in the Oklahoma, Arkansas, Southern Missouri, or Northern Louisiana/Texas.

Did you check the Cattle Today classified ads?

novatech

Reaction score
CarmanRanch":27m1ikks said:
Go to this site
http://www.brahman.org/
Click on search.
Go to Member Inquiry
Go to Member Located in State:. A list of all ABBA members in that state will come up along with phone numbers. Click on their name and you get more info.

TheBullLady

Reaction score
There's going to be a purebred Brahman sale the first Saturday in May at Henderson you might want to attend. They generally have some good ones there.. but also have a few that are a little "tempermental".

Latest posts