Looking for a large group of Open Femasles

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Hello, I run a Limousin Operation and have ddone a lot of embryo<br>transfer, we have a huge bank of embryos and I would like to put as <br>many in as possible. I am looking for a large group of good quality<br>females that are fertile and have good uders, to use as recips, I would be<br>willing to vacinate and boost with my current herd health program which consists<br>of Cattle Master4 +VL5 & Fortress 8, and Worm 2X with Cydectin (pour on) as well<br>as synchronizing the females and doing all the heat monitoring. Would Prefer cattle <br>to be in Texas, but would consider travel if cattle were good enough and large enough<br>group. Will trade 1/2 of bull calves produced and small percentage of heifer calves.<br>All calves must be registered and bear the KEMI herd prefix, this is a great oportunity<br>to get great Quality Limousin Bulls at a fraction of their cost. We currently have been<br>getting close to 70% conseption rates with our Embryo Transfer Program and cattle do not<br>have to be gentle just healthy. If you're interested in this please contact.<p>Michelle Pankonien @ [email protected]<br>(979) 764-5666
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

Can you answer a question for me?? Why would anyone(in their right mind) want to help propagate more numbers of such inferior cattle as Limousin??? Get a REAL job.<br>
<br>

cattle/[email protected]

That was a tacky reply, John. I'm used to my cattle being called inferior..but Limousin???<br>: Can you answer a question for me?? Why would anyone(in their right mind) want to help propagate more numbers of such inferior cattle as Limousin??? Get a REAL job.<p>
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts