Looking for a fitter

Help Support CattleToday:

showme

Reaction score
I am looking for a fitter anyone know of somebody please post there name and number. I would need them in Shreveport, Louisiana at the National Show of Merit. The dates are end of Oct. begining of Nov.

Almost every good fitter is already hired and will be in Kansas City and Louisville then.

For a thousand bucks and a plane ticket I'll get you the best fitter in the land. If you havn't done everything right up till then you will still be the caboose of the class.

Surely you can find some kid that shows all the time that would love to go fit for you and earn some extra money. LA can't be too much different from OK. Here we will have 20 kids at every show that can fit as good as any fitter in the country.

I was wondering if anyone would know Pinky. I havn't seen him since KC last year I think. I don't know where he stays. I bought him a burger in KC . Tubby Burger.

Artie Tiner,as well as his father, are good fitters. I think you will know of them since Artie shows brangus. He isn't that far from you. You should look him up.

What does a professional fitter charge per animal? Once in a while you'll see an ad targeting the big breeders, where a group comes in and clips all the animals before sale time. I am sure that is at a greatly reduced rate. But I was just curious about what you'd pay for one animal?

Latest posts