Looking for a 29-35hp tractor

Help Support CattleToday:

Mrcopier

Reaction score
Kubota makes a good tractor I have owned 8 of them from 38 HP to 108 there was only 1 that had a issue. The AC was worthless. But they fixed that now you can hang meat in them. I live in Texas and can say that

SBMF 2015

Reaction score
We have a 22hp sub-compact JD with a loader. Yanmar engine. It does more than its supposed to. We hung 400lbs of suit case wts on the 3pt and replace 4x8' (1,800lbs) sets of gang slats with it in our cattle confinement. It won't lift them, but it will slide them. It only weighs 1,000lbs, and has turf tires.

Atimm693

Reaction score
Check the Deere that size used to be made by Yanmir.
The Yanmir is cheaper.
NH has virtually become non existent here.
It’s pretty much orange or red here Kubota, Kioti, and Mahindra.

The compact CNH models are made by LS Tractor.

I don't have any experience with them, but a local dealer started dealing and selling a bunch of them.

jltrent

Reaction score
A little above 35 hp, but I looked at this one until I got tired and finally bought it. It has 55 hp turbo and 1221 hours. A 98 model and still has original paint and tires. The tires have some dry rot, but I will run them til they come apart.

IMG_5925.JPG

OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Reaction score
A little above 35 hp, but I looked at this one until I got tired and finally bought it. It has 55 hp turbo and 1221 hours. A 98 model and still has original paint and tires. The tires have some dry rot, but I will run them til they come apart.

View attachment 2552

Good looking tractor... I am talking to numerous dealers they are out of the model I want. They said it be ,60+ days before I would get mine. Wow they said global supply chain is suffering.... I also called 30 dealers within few hundred miles and one gave me 21,000 out the door others were 23k 25k 27k y'all be sure to check around when buying. They all quoted me same thing shuttle shift loader 4wd loaded tires r4 tires no remotes no 3rd valve function for a grapple. I may add that later

Latest posts